- Reaction score
note* I did not find this, just passing it along...
- Download RSD Lite (credit to MyDroidWorld)
- Install the RSDLite 4.7 program by double clicking on the program.
- Move the pst_flash.ini file into the following folder --> Program Files/Motorola/RSDLite
- Install the drivers that apply to your Operating System.
- Unzip the SBF into a folder. (Download Above)
- Open RSD Lite and find the UNZIPPED SBF
- Put your Motorola Droid X into bootloader. (turn phone off and hold volume down and the camera button while pressing the power button)
- Click start and sit back.
Note: after the flash will need to boot into recovery (hold volume down and the home button) and wipe data and cache.