What's new

Tutorial [TUT] How to use bind mods for campaign

X

xFierce

Reaction score
Okay, this is my first post so please feel free to judge it.
The first step is to download a Cod 5 save editor ( you don't need Hex or Horizon) once you find a save editor open up your BLEUS or BLUS folder depending on your region. Once you have opened it open GPAD0_SP and hit Enable Save Game editing. At the end type
bind button_back "noclip" (allows you to fly)
bind_ltrig "give all"
bind button_left "give ray_gun"
bind button_up "notarget"
Then go to file and Save all game files.
I'm not sure if I'm the original founder.
If you found this out credit goes to you.

V

vRice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
>I'm not sure if I'm the original founder.

If this was 2011, I'd probably challenge that

C

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Reaction score
>I'm not sure if I'm the original founder.

If this was 2011, I'd probably challenge that
OP is nowhere near the first to find this and or figure this out lol.

V

vRice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP is nowhere near the first to find this and or figure this out lol.

Yeah... that's the point of my comment, meaning, if this was 2011, I'd think he founded this, but because it's 2014, no way :wtf:

A

AoKMiKeY

I am not a man.
Reaction score
Yeah... that's the point of my comment, meaning, if this was 2011, I'd think he founded this, but because it's 2014, no way :wtf:
just ssshhhh. No one else is here. I am seeing how long this sections can die for.

C

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Reaction score
just ssshhhh. No one else is here. I am seeing how long this sections can die for.
Who wants this section to die? Deff not me. Cod 5 modding will always be fun. Point blank no questions asked. 
If this was 2008 I would challenge it lol.

A

AoKMiKeY

I am not a man.
Reaction score
Who wants this section to die? Deff not me. Cod 5 modding will always be fun. Point blank no questions asked. 

If this was 2008 I would challenge it lol.
It's not fun other wise modding for this game would be like modding for minecraft. Everyone has new ideas all the time because they use the limits in their favor. I really liked the idea of pong and things inside the game. but ... ah... there was a time when i would write a book when it came to talking about this sort of thing but at this moment in time. I have no drive. I am moving onto java for minecraft and i am working on a few applications and websites so i have funner things to do :tongue:. That said. I re-did isosickles website. Looks awesome by the way :smile:.

I will be adding a side of my website soon and releasing all my mods under the MIT (i think) licence. And pushing them out as open source code for people to use. I will not be releasing them as mods. my api will not be being released. i am sort of still working on this every now and then,

Love,
AoKMiKeY

C

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Reaction score
It's not fun other wise modding for this game would be like modding for minecraft. Everyone has new ideas all the time because they use the limits in their favor. I really liked the idea of pong and things inside the game. but ... ah... there was a time when i would write a book when it came to talking about this sort of thing but at this moment in time. I have no drive. I am moving onto java for minecraft and i am working on a few applications and websites so i have funner things to do :tongue:. That said. I re-did isosickles website. Looks awesome by the way :smile:.

I will be adding a side of my website soon and releasing all my mods under the MIT (i think) licence. And pushing them out as open source code for people to use. I will not be releasing them as mods. my api will not be being released. i am sort of still working on this every now and then,

Love,
AoKMiKeY
Well um alright? anyways, the part stating "it's not fun" is actually your opinion, however good luck with all that.

A

AoKMiKeY

I am not a man.
Reaction score
Well um alright? anyways, the part stating "it's not fun" is actually your opinion, however good luck with all that.
of course it is an opinion but at the same time it is evident with in the forum. no one is hear. People get board with things are not fun. I got bored because i was getting no joy out of the code anymore or what i could make. The problem i found is that there was no transparency. The whole modding community has(had) this idea of "NO! I will not tell you how I have done it, Go away!" And no matter what i say I know I was like it too. There was no code sharing and what we all did not understand (something that mikeeeyy still does not understand) is that if we all worked together and did not fight over who had the best and newest thing and focused to making everything we did open sourced or just shown people what we could do with an explanation of how we got to that stage it would help others learn from what we once had done. Like I have seen this and although i know there is no point; I am currently writing a programming book for everyone that may want to start modding, I will be focusing on every aspect of the code and how to do it along with a lot of personal experience with doing it and how to fix things you f*** up :tongue: All people want to do is learn and we never helped with that, When it got a lot better i did start helping almost everyone that came up to me. But people expected me to do it for them even though i was giving them everything they needed. I help out over at http://wiki.modsrepository.com/ and fix up some of the dated tutorials but there is just no one around. It's sad for me because Cod 5 modding is the root of where i started to program. It helped give me a sense of what logic coding is (i am addicted to logic coding) and what goes wrong, Common issues, Intergers, Other programming jargon. When people ask me what started me of programming. I am not sad to say that i started modding because a lot of the best programmers today started of modding. Look i am rambaling, I have a lot of things that i want to put out, I think i may put an update on my blog (link). I will explain things more over there and what plans i have. Sorry for writing so much.

A

AoKMiKeY

I am not a man.
Reaction score
I knoww!! I've just started university so things have been a bit crazy recently. I'll release it. Promise.
If you need any help i have got a spare few months to spare :tongue:

X

XeXWill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you need any help i have got a spare few months to spare :tongue:
The main problem I have at the moment is getting my mech (the robot at the end of the video) to target players properly. I've got all the damage stuff down, but right now hes a bit underpowered :tongue:

A

AoKMiKeY

I am not a man.
Reaction score
The main problem I have at the moment is getting my mech (the robot at the end of the video) to target players properly. I've got all the damage stuff down, but right now hes a bit underpowered :tongue:
I can help you write some code to get that working nicely
Hit me up on skype.

Top Bottom