maverixs

Reaction score
Sin$
:smile:

S

S3MP3R MODZ

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks alot that help real much my friend found some files but they were fake when i ran the through a checker

Dr Death

Dr Death

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This Bricked my Jtag DO NOT DO!!!
I had no problem with any other updates but this BRICKED my jtag.
I am one angry mother ******
Im just going to have to make a new one because of this.
DO NOT DO
DONT TAKE A CHANCE!!!

EDIT: READ: You need to make sure you have the right CPU key when you update it!
Or it will become bricked but if it does then you want to redo this over again and make sure you have the right CPU key in easy free boot then it on your flash drive NOT IN A FOLDER , Then turn off your jtag run xell by powering it on with the dvd drive then it should update follow what it says then when your done doing everything unplug your power cord for 25 seconds reboot and your done!
i have never had any problems updating this way, also you dont need to "make another one" at worst make a lpt cable and your back in business.

THECHAMPISHERE88

THECHAMPISHERE88

Pro At Rage Quitting
Reaction score
Sin$
i keep getting an error that it cant find the smc or something...i got a jasper 256 nand with the aud_clamp and its not letting me create a freeboot image...?

Chug420

Chug420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What does the SMC mean??
SMC Hack that is known as Jtag with the 3 wires..This tut worked for me on my Zephyr went from 9199 straight to 13599 dont problem except for having to figure out that 360 flash tool had me put my CPU Key in twice as it was saying Bad Key/KV or whatever,but put my CPU Key in and it took care of the rest!!Was damn easy thanks son!!

C

coleb1995

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this stable or should I use Adizzysnipers version? And what if I'm not sure as to what type of wiring my xbox is? Also do you have to do anything different if you have a Jasper?

Chug420

Chug420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
to fix your avatars you must install the official update for your kernel. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE UPDATED TO 13599 BEFORE YOU INSTALL THE 13599 UPDATE FROM MICROSOFT AS YOU WILL BRICK YOUR JTAG.
Followed ur TuT now im on 13599 but how do i update so i can see my avatar instead of silohoutte??I seen u said an official MS update but from where??And how???Excuse ma nubbiness!!

Dr Death

Dr Death

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this stable or should I use Adizzysnipers version? And what if I'm not sure as to what type of wiring my xbox is? Also do you have to do anything different if you have a Jasper?
a jasper is the same it will id your console by the nand and yes it is stable, i have had no problems with it. as for the wiring the best way is to find out what you have got as some users are having problems with the "previous smc" option.

B

bkamagnum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
to fix your avatars you must install the official update for your kernel. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE UPDATED TO 13599 BEFORE YOU INSTALL THE 13599 UPDATE FROM MICROSOFT AS YOU WILL BRICK YOUR JTAG.

Hello,
So basically after the 13599 has already been uppdated if I still do not have the avatar showing, it is 100% safe to run the official xbox 13599 patch via cd for example to update it?

Dr Death

Dr Death

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,
So basically after the 13599 has already been uppdated if I still do not have the avatar showing, it is 100% safe to run the official xbox 13599 patch via cd for example to update it?

yes once you have updated your freeboot to 13599, go to system info to make sure.

just run the update and you will have avatars.

B

bkamagnum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks. System info is saying 13599. I will test this out later on and confirm. Hope it works!

preston556

preston556

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could someone please help me? Every time I select my flashdmp.bin from Create freeBOOT image, it tells me "Could not load file or assembly 'PackageIO, Version=0.1.7.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=Null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified." Now I've googled, and I've googled, and people have asked about this, but none of hte answers given work. Does anybody know what this is or how to fix it?

Edit:: Nevermind, I figured it out. Thanks anyway.

X

xboxfan1234

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi i have a couple questions if anyone can help. I have updated my box once before so far since I bought my jtagged box in summer 2010. I updated from 9199 (or whatever it was) to the to 12611. Then I found out about FSD and I managed to install that, it was FSD 2.0 RC 2.0 i think. I haven't updated or touched anything since I did this. Since I made any updates to the box I have already forgotten how to do it all since its been so long, but watching this video seems almost exactly what I did last time minus the choosing of which kind of wiring hack you have. I imagine this will work the same way anyways.

I'm wondering though, is it ok for me to do this even though I have FSD installed right now? And after 13599 will I be able to put FSD back onto it, or is it not compatible? I can't seem to find info on that. For a while that was why I never upgraded to 12625, because FSD wasn't supporting it yet, and there was never really any need to update. But now there is with these new games that will be coming out like tomorrow's Gears. I will need to update my xbox.

It's ok I guess if I can't put FSD back onto it. I just saw today on their website the new thing TeamFSD is working on, the RxE dashboard, and that looks AMAZING. So I can just wait for that if anything. Might not be till new year though. Oh well.

X

xboxfan1234

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I just ended up going ahead and trying to update to 13599 anyways. I ran into some problems though. The first thing I notice is that in flash360 when trying to create a dump of my nand, while its reading it all I get an error reading block 2F2 status 204. Then it finishes to 100%. When in easy freeboot, after I create the updated nand, when I check it ( which it fails to even find once its created and I have to search for the file) it shows freeboot and 13599 but on the right side in the KV section it says Bad KV for everything. Then when I go back to flash360 to update it, it warns me I shouldnt update with a bad KV. I checked the CPU key many times already. At first I was using the one easy freeboot automatically puts. Then I booted the xbox into xell to make sure it was the same CPU key so thats not why I was getting a bad KV. I tried in flash360 to update nand but keep kv/config but it also didnt work and said something like I should switch the nads or something like that. I think it might have to do with not being able to read that block? Does anyone know what would cause that. Ive done all this once before and updated from 9199 to 12611 and everything worked fine then.

Top Bottom
Login
Register