What's new

Discussion [TUT] How to Mod The Dishwasher Dead Samurai (XBL Arcade)

• Thread starter Stupiditility
  • Start date
  • Views 928
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stupiditility

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, im now going to show you how to mod The Dishwasher Dead Samurai for XBL Arcade.

Equiptment:
HxD (or any Hex Editing program)
Hash Block Calculator
Some way to transfer savegames (transfer kit etc etc)
savegame

Step 1: Open your save file in HxD (or any Hex Editing program)

Step 2: Now do a text-string search for : <ecktoPhase> , there should be a number after this. This is how many of the Eckto (special powers) you currently have. You can edit the numbers to what ever you like. Max=9.

Step 3: Next look for the part that says : <expOrbs> , this is how many experience Orbs you currently have. You can change this number to whatever you like.

Step 4: Now, the last step. If you changed any of the values and added or subtracted more numbers (bytes) to the file you'll have to edit the size check block (hard). Or...the easy way is to look at the part that says : <playSeconds> , and add or subtract the number (bytes) that you just changed above so the file size stays the same. These numbers aren't important, it's just a record of how long you've played the game.

Step 5: Now do another search for the first mentioned and go to that section and edit it all the same as above.

Step 6: Save your file.

Step 7: Open your file up in Hash Block Calculator and Re-Hash.

Step 8: Load and enjoy!

EDIT: Thanks to Oline57 for reminding me to give credit to nextgen boards. I had these copied on my computer for a while and forgot the author :frown:

O

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Reaction score
You need to give credit to nextgen boards for this.

S

Stupiditility

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Again, thanks for the reminder, fixed

O

OLine57

Reaction score
No prob, just a courtesy thing.

S

Stupiditility

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just noticed, you can nearly go for that Nice Guy award, been here for over a year, and almost 1000 posts and you dont seem like you get on peoples bad sides

O

OLine57

Reaction score
Lol, I actually used to be kind of a ****, but then I saw the bigger picture. This place is about helping others, guiding noobs in the right direction, etc. I can be a raging a-hole when somebody deserves it, but I really do try to be nice. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom