• Start date
  • Views 19,003
Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

This motto is the bee's knees
Reporter Services Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a tutorial for modding money in assassins creed 3. There's a mod tool incoming which i will update with once it's been released
Credit to BlitZxSiN Of XPG for this.

There still working on a mod tool, but for now here is how to hex edit your money.

You will need a hex editor (HxD or Hex Edit Workshop), and your 1A save. Once you have your save and the amount of money, convert your money decimal to hex value. For example, 6584 converts to 19B8. Now you need to byte flip it. When you do this you are just inverting in hex format (using two characters at a time.) So 19B8 becomes B819, NOT 8B91.

*If you convert using intel instead of raw hex or motorola, it will invert for you automatically so you don't need to byte flip.

Now open your savegame (1A) with your hex editor. Search for your hex value of money with "1D" in front of it. (Remember to byte flip if you are using raw hex or motorola) So if your money is 6584, you will be searching (ctrl+F) for 1DB819. It should show only 1 value. Once you find it, replace your money (B819) to "FFDC"...this will give you a little less than the max money to prevent the save from crashing..

*If you cannot find your money this way, try searching for it without "1D". If that doesn't work either, try selling some items in your game or getting some more money and trying again. This game is picky.

Save in the hex editor and then rehash and resign as usual, then inject the file into your USB.

Now you will notice you only have 65k~
To get more money, you will need to get over 68,000 in your game (hex A00901.) Byte flip that to "A00901" and change that to FFFFFF in the hex editor. Save, rehash, and resign, and you should get 16777215 in the game.

Last edited:
N

NIGHT HERO

Reaction score
Sin$
I found my money in the hex editor, then i saved it back to my xbox; and when I tried to load it I got "There is missing content." Then it loads a backup (without the money). What am I doing wrong? :frown:

SMiT3Rz7626

SMiT3Rz7626

Reaction score
Sin$
Why does it free after you press Single Player Campaign?

I have deleted the title update, unplugged from the internet, and deleted the 1B file.
I had two results when I was finding my money in Hex Workshop.

Can someone please help me?

Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

This motto is the bee's knees
Reporter Services Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Why does it free after you press Single Player Campaign?

I have deleted the title update, unplugged from the internet, and deleted the 1B file.
I had two results when I was finding my money in Hex Workshop.

Can someone please help me?

Head over to the free xbox 360 tools section. I have posted a assassins creed 3 money editor. So easy to use.

SMiT3Rz7626

SMiT3Rz7626

Reaction score
Sin$
Ecko_1223 I have an AC3 money editor which is on Beta 3 and is made by MastaOfEvil. Is this the one you have?

SMiT3Rz7626

SMiT3Rz7626

Reaction score
Sin$
Yer I am having issues at it keeps freezing after pressing single player.

Poizone

Poizone

Lulz Ship Captain
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone have a look at fixing this issue.
there should be £12627.
Can someone mod this please thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/?ymb74k4nwhkya4g <<<My GPD

the reason is you edited your money to high, when you have about 255 in single player, you can only mod it to 65534 at max, then you have to get above 65534 in single player, then you can ,mod it to 16,555,444 you are probably modding wrong amounts thats how it works.

ASVideoGamer

ASVideoGamer

Reaction score
Sin$
I followed all the steps but it dosent work here is the question, when i use bruteforce for the ps3, i get two parts, one called BK_0 and AC3_0.sav i did what you said on one at a time and both but when i did that, nothing changed and for both, it was corrupted, am i doing something worng or do i need to get more money. Thanks

Top Bottom
Login
Register