What's new

[TuT] How to Mod CoD3 Online (Noclip, God Mode, Etc.)

• Thread starter Chosen One
  • Start date
  • Views 3,765
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chosen One

Chosen One

I work like Anders Holmvich
Reaction score
Sin$
Hai guys I was recently messing around with CoD3 and discovered how to mod it online. I know I was not the first, and it is EXTREMELY easy... so in no way am I saying I am a super hacker! Anyways, here we go:

Items required: Computer to burn discs, original CoD3 game (unless you have a flashed xbox), and Cod3 ISO (which I won't provide so don't ask.)

STEP 1:

Open up your ISO in a program that lets you view the ISO (xbox backup creator) and inject this [Click here to view this link] (replace the old one).

STEP 2:

Burn the game and either hotswap it or play the ISO with a flashed xbox.
Code:
bind UPARROW "noclip"
bind DOWNARROW "god mode"
bind LEFTARROW "toggle cg_thirdperson 1 0"
bind RIGHTARROW "developer 1;developer_script 1;r_znear 35;cg_fov 90;cg_hudcompasssize 1.5;weapon 32;g_speed 500;g_gravity 500;jump_stepSize 999;bg_falldamageminheight 9998"

OPTIONAL STEP:

Instead of using the .cfg you downloaded, you can edit it to include whatever dvars or cmds you want! Note: Not many dvars you know from cod4 and mw2 are the same with this game. You can find some dvars that are in it here

MuzzaHukka

MuzzaHukka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cool, first person that doesn't actually charge people, still work of today? I'm gonna' get CoD 3 now!

james2452

james2452

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
developer 1----------wont work------------
developer_script 1--------------wont work----------------
cg_hudcompasssize 1.5------------you cant make the compose smaller---------
g_speed 500-----------wont work, need to load it before the game starts------------
jump_stepSize 999 ----------wont work-------

The link for the cvars went down, all my hard work lost. :mad:
So ill put them on this site . :smile:

link for cvars: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/call-of-duty-3-cvar-list.762645/

Last edited:
james2452

james2452

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
developer 1----------wont work------------
developer_script 1--------------wont work----------------
cg_hudcompasssize 1.5------------you cant make the compose smaller---------
g_speed 500-----------wont work, need to load it before the game starts------------
jump_stepSize 999 ----------wont work-------

The link for the cvars went down, all my hard work lost. :mad:
So ill put them on this site . :smile:

link for cvars: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/call-of-duty-3-cvar-list.762645/[/quote]

my new mod how to get a tank under the map on ederdam ,put im playing poisson map. :smile:

Last edited:
james2452

james2452

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You will love what iv done to this game. Editing the files you can put on screen text and change anything in the game max ammo ,vehicals ,guns ,guns fire ,damage , health, radius of damage to much to list. Im still testing ton of stuff with a friend. Ill get a video up tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register