• Thread starter XxTashToshxX
  • Start date
  • Views 20,736
I

I Play Xbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did all the steps correctly, but when I ran it through abgx it gave me a whole bunch of red, saying that it wouldn't boot on any firmware. My iso's good, so that's not the problem. Has anyone gotten this to work?

D

Dirty Dobb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone got the stuff to work online? I see god mode on when I hit up, but nothing happening, and the eve doesn't come back? So it would be nice to know how all this stuff works online?

Come to find out it seams I can't do anything, when I go to the prolog I can't select anything, like the Recording Machine, nor can I take pictures of the dead people online? WTF is mine the only one that's doing that?

Oh, and the most important, how to you access things...I was right over the big daddy suit and couldn't get into it?

RahgfraM said:
I did all the steps correctly, but when I ran it through abgx it gave me a whole bunch of red, saying that it wouldn't boot on any firmware. My iso's good, so that's not the problem. Has anyone gotten this to work?

I got errors on the PFI and the Stealth but everything works fine. I'm having problem with the online but I think it has to do with what I did to the disk.

I got it to work, I had to go into my settings and apply the "A" to select text crap...don't know why but if anyone else is having this problem that why!!!

T

ttweed001

Reaction score
Sin$
One quick question.. You say, add the mod into the iso and then burn. Does this mean you have three copies right now? regular game, single player mod, and multiplayer mod? Can you have both the single player and multiplayer mods on the same disc?

I

IDONTuseGEICO

Dr. Richtofen is my Homeboy
Reaction score
Sin$
I wanna know the same as ttweed. Can you put single player and online mods on the same disk?

D

Dirty Dobb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ttweed001 said:
One quick question.. You say, add the mod into the iso and then burn. Does this mean you have three copies right now? regular game, single player mod, and multiplayer mod? Can you have both the single player and multiplayer mods on the same disc?

yes you can have both mods on the same disk...that's what I have and everything works out great. But be careful for the noclip when your playing both in game and online. It can get you into trouble.

NOTE: if anyone knows how to hex edit it would be great to get DPAD LEFT = health!!! The eve is great but life would be better.

I

IDONTuseGEICO

Reaction score
Sin$
well i got both on the same disk and it works great, but i cant seem to get host :\

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
Dirty Dobb said:
yes you can have both mods on the same disk...that's what I have and everything works out great. But be careful for the noclip when your playing both in game and online. It can get you into trouble.

NOTE: if anyone knows how to hex edit it would be great to get DPAD LEFT = health!!! The eve is great but life would be better.
try givehealth

J

Chuiby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dirty Dobb said:
if anyone knows how to hex edit it would be great to get DPAD LEFT = health!!! The eve is great but life would be better.

Ive changed the left dpad function for the online config file !

I dont tested it because i only have 1 Dual layer disk remaining :S, i dont want to waste it if its not working...

Note: The SIZE has changed then im asking to XxTashToshxX if when you modded theses files (if you) did you changed the size or just overwriting some bytes?
and i think they have added bytes and not overwrite but its just a question, thx

DL link: Link Removed

DL link *NEW*: http://www.mediafire.com/?mm2uwekoayj

Thanks if you try this ! :thumbup:

D

Dirty Dobb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Chuiby said:
Ive changed the left dpad function for the online config file !

I dont tested it because i only have 1 Dual layer disk remaining :S, i dont want to waste it if its not working...

Note: The SIZE has changed then im asking to XxTashToshxX if when you modded theses files (if you) did you changed the size or just overwriting some bytes?
and i think they have added bytes and not overwrite but its just a question, thx

DL link: BS2ModsRemake.zip

Thanks if you try this ! :thumbup:

I'll have to try tonight when I get home...I'm at work right now, but I have 6 DL's, so hope one works...how did you do it...do you mind helping me or PMing me to let me know what you did...I looked at the IBF file, but I don't know if I have to edit all the online files or just that one. Plus all the other files look like garbage when viewing in HxD, so I'm thinking the compressed. Your not going to get any luck from xXTashToshxX, he did a great job with the tutorial but didn't do any of the hexing.

As for the size...it should stay the same just overwriting the bites...I found the one that says DPAD UP=god......, but I didn't find the one that says RIGHT=eve(or something simular)

I'm thinging in order to find out what the orginal Text says were going to have to find it in the unmodded file. Take the orginal from the game and apply that to the online play. I'm thinking that would work. We just have to over write the text and finish it with dots(....). I'm going to have a look at it again tonight, but I've never hexed anything before.

1 More question, the save file that you posted, is it the same size and you just re-wrote the data, or did you change the size and modify the file? If that's the case then it might not work. Let me know what you did, and once you do I'll try it on a disk for you.

J

Chuiby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dirty Dobb said:
I'll have to try tonight when I get home...I'm at work right now, but I have 6 DL's, so hope one works...how did you do it...do you mind helping me or PMing me to let me know what you did...I looked at the IBF file, but I don't know if I have to edit all the online files or just that one. Plus all the other files look like garbage when viewing in HxD, so I'm thinking the compressed. Your not going to get any luck from xXTashToshxX, he did a great job with the tutorial but didn't do any of the hexing.

As for the size...it should stay the same just overwriting the bites...I found the one that says DPAD UP=god......, but I didn't find the one that says RIGHT=eve(or something simular)

I'm thinging in order to find out what the orginal Text says were going to have to find it in the unmodded file. Take the orginal from the game and apply that to the online play. I'm thinking that would work. We just have to over write the text and finish it with dots(....). I'm going to have a look at it again tonight, but I've never hexed anything before.

1 More question, the save file that you posted, is it the same size and you just re-wrote the data, or did you change the size and modify the file? If that's the case then it might not work. Let me know what you did, and once you do I'll try it on a disk for you.

Umm ive just hexed with HXD and its a Unicode language in it so all character is separated by a . (null byte(00 in hex)) and ive just searched for Dpad left and i did finally got it... anyway ive already played Bishock 1 and 2 at pc and i modded at the 1 the control and its the same .... ive checked so givebioammo its for eve. givehealth is for refill health, and igbigbucks is for 500$ (i think and its for solo). ghost is noclip. walk is to disable ghost mode (noclip). fly is boucing when u touch the floor but its weird. suicide.... lol you what its doing :tongue: ! . slomo = slowmo the game only in Solo (i think i didnt tryed online... and i didnt added that to my config file) . killpawns is for delete all AI on the map (solo) . teleport its to teleport where u look... god is god mode rofl !

Hey and one last thing.. ive changed the size :S ill reupload one with something overwrited
I hope i helped

My 2nd post:

New DL link: BS2ModsRemake.zip

This is for left button refill health, i dont know if it will work but i dont added any bytes over there just overwrite but... to get it i needed to erase the XENON thingy i have no F*cking idea what is it but each modded command have it eh? anyway try please

now its suposed to be LEFT = Refill health without host powa, RIGHT = REFIL HEALTH (Without host), Up = God WITH host, Down = Noclip (ghost)

Last thing, add me on XBL: LouisTakePILLz:thumbup: if friendlist full just MSG me (no vocal please :tongue: just say 'im from s7' and ill understand, heh :biggrin:)

I

IDONTuseGEICO

Reaction score
Sin$
Chuiby said:
This is for left button refill health, i dont know if it will work but i dont added any bytes over there just overwrite but... to get it i needed to erase the XENON thingy i have no F*cking idea what is it but each modded command have it eh? anyway try please

now its suposed to be LEFT = Refill health without host powa, RIGHT = REFIL HEALTH (Without host), Up = God WITH host, Down = Noclip (ghost)
i'm not too sure but it looks like the XENON is necessary in order for the mods to work, i'm currently trying to put the xenon back in but i can't seem to get it to stay the same size

J

Chuiby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah seriously its not so important... you can just put god on if you have the host... :!

I

InF3cTeD Fire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Chuiby said:
yeah seriously its not so important... you can just put god on if you have the host... :!
We know but the problem is being the host lol

I

IDONTuseGEICO

Reaction score
Sin$
im burning a copy of bioshock 2 now with my own modded file with givehealth in it (file size is still the same), i'll let you guys know if it works, and if it does, i'll post it

EDIT: givehealth only works when you are host :/ i just confirmed

J

John Jacobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No chance of editing files so you get more adam from hacking etc etc? This turret boosting to rank 40 sucks bad.

TheOss

TheOss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i heard that someone modded the XP ammount when you hack a turret and they got into a boosting lobby and just hacked turrets and got to 40 in just a couple of games i heard they had it around 100 xp or somthing like that
if its possible id like to have a spot in that lobby :wink:
(i dont have iso or flashed so it would have to be bridged i think thats the right term)

i heard that someone modded the XP ammount when you hack a turret and they got into a boosting lobby and just hacked turrets and got to 40 in just a couple of games i heard they had it around 100 xp or somthing like that
if its possible id like to have a spot in that lobby :wink:
(i dont have iso or flashed so it would have to be bridged i think thats the right term)

J

John Jacobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The pack from the OP has the modded files for online, its already modded with 99xp per kill and 99 for each hack, I burned it with those files before I went to work so I cant test until I'm at home, but it would seem that if I was host then yes either ME or the people in my game could get that XP, if anyone has done this to their iso and has tested it please post back and tell me your results with the xp? This is what theirs looks like:

GameStatKillValue=99
GameStatAssistValue=9
GameStatKillStreakValue=99
GameStatADAMVialValue=99
GameStatHackValue=99
GameStatBigDaddyTakedownValue=999
GameStatBigDaddySpawnValue=99
GameStatLittleSisterSaveValue=99
GameStatHumiliationValue=99
GameStatFirstPlaceValue=999
GameStatSecondPlaceValue=999
GameStatLastPlaceValue=99