X

XxTashToshxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is a tutorial on how to mod the iso of bioshock 2

what you will need
1.flashed/chipped/Jtagged Xbox 360

2.iso file of Bioshock 2

3.wx360 (if you dont have it. its attached to this post)

4.Imgburn here is the download: The Official ImgBurn Website

5.DVD+R DL

6.this files Bioshock 2 Online Mods By o0oBmOrEo0o.rar

The Online Mods Were Found And Tested By Me o0oBmOrEo0o.

Now let's start

singleplayer

1.Extract all the .Rar files

2. open up wx360

Untitled6.png

3. go to file>open>choose your iso

Untitled5.png

4.go to bioshock.iso>singleplayer>right click ConfigINI.IBF>replace file

replace.png

5. go to where you extracted the Bioshock Iso mod and open the offline mod file then choose the ConfigINI.IBF

6.when the progress finish (done) close wx360

7.now go to your .dvd file and open it up using imgburn

8.then burn it using 2.4x speed

Untitled4.png

9.finished

Multiplayer

1. open wx360

Untitled6.png

2.go to file>open then open your .iso file

Untitled5.png

3.go to Bioshock 2>Multiplayer>right click ConfigINI.IBF> replace file>online mod>ConfigINI.IBF

Untitled.png

4.go to Bioshock 2>right click bioshock2MP_Xenon.xex> replace file>online mod>bioshock2MP_Xenon.xex

Untitled1.png

5.go to Bioshock 2>right click bioshock2_Xenon.xex> replace file>online mod>bioshock2_Xenon.xex

Untitled2.png

6.go to Bioshock 2>right click Default.xex> replace file>online mod>Default.xex

Untitled3.png

7.close wx360

8.go to your .dvd file open it using imgburn

9.burn at 2.4x speed

Untitled4.png

10. finished

Thanks for o0oBmOrEo0o

When in multiplayer you canuse god mode and no clips only if your host and if your not you will be lagging and going under the map but the reg. eve will work if your host or your not host. :thumbup:

K

KEYRING

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can i hotswap to get this to work?

X

XxTashToshxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think.
i never did a hotswap

L

Ladendais

Reaction score
Hey great post, I am going to be using this to start me off .ISO modding. By the way do you have any idea how I can obtain a ISO copy of bioshock2? Like a link or some way to get download it onto a disc.

D

Dirty Dobb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a questionabout what you posted?

"what you will need
1.flashed/chipped/Jtagged Xbox 360"

does this mean I have to have a Jtagged xbox, or could I just have a flashed xbox? I have a flashed xbox so if I just mod the ISO I should be good right? I hope so because if that's the case I'm going to do this tonight!!

And will I be able to add both the single player and mulitplayer to the same disk?

X

XxTashToshxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dirty Dobb said:
Just a questionabout what you posted?

"what you will need
1.flashed/chipped/Jtagged Xbox 360"

does this mean I have to have a Jtagged xbox, or could I just have a flashed xbox? I have a flashed xbox so if I just mod the ISO I should be good right? I hope so because if that's the case I'm going to do this tonight!!

And will I be able to add both the single player and mulitplayer to the same disk?
first question you will need either a JTAG xbox OR flashed

second question i dont know

D

Dirty Dobb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, that's cool becuase my xbox is flashed, so I'll try tonight with both of the files and get back to you...unless someone beats me to it. But I'll let you know what I find out.

N

theecoolguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't it easier for m$ to find that you are using a flashed 360 if you're doing ISO mods?

S

Skorp

Reaction score
theecoolguy said:
Isn't it easier for m$ to find that you are using a flashed 360 if you're doing ISO mods?

Not really, some games only need to have the save modded, so you can have a legit game and console but edit the saves.

L

Ladendais

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a USA version .ISO of bioshock2? I cannot find one.

D

Dirty Dobb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
XxTashToshxX said:
When in multiplayer you canuse god mode and no clips only if your host and if your not you will be lagging and going under the map but the reg. eve will work if your host or your not host. :thumbup:

What does this mean? If I'm not host then I'm screwed?

L

Ladendais

Reaction score
XxTashToshxX said:

Dude, im not sure if the file itself had a virus in it or not but i went to that sight and I got a damn virus since my last post I had been working to get it off my computer. Im not sure if its fully gone now. But just be careful of that site, I know you might think im bull****ting but it was something like windows vista antivirus it was fake or something of the sort and is a pain in the *** to get rid of.

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
thanks for these bro. Anyone wants to get a match goin (and can explain to me wtf this game is about) message me on xbl. DeT ovadose

lol wow no wonder you can mod this game it's by Epic. And since it's by Epic, naturally it uses the Unreal engine like EVERY single game they have ever made. guess they didn't learn from GoW and GoW 2

L

Ladendais

Reaction score
Turns out the link must have somehow brought me to pirate bay but given me some sort of auto install sort of deal, I downloaded the ISO file and all seems fine. Btw i forgot after 2 years how much of a pain in the balls a virus was.

R

Rob

Contributor
Reaction score
Doeboy278x said:
thanks for these bro. Anyone wants to get a match goin (and can explain to me wtf this game is about) message me on xbl. DeT ovadose

lol wow no wonder you can mod this game it's by Epic. And since it's by Epic, naturally it uses the Unreal engine like EVERY single game they have ever made. guess they didn't learn from GoW and GoW 2

Epic studios did not make this game.

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
.Rob said:
Epic studios did not make this game.
Good point, didn't pay attention to intros. 2k games I think? Guess Epic gave em a hookup to the engine

Just tried my own mods. Guess I fcked up nothing was modded. Even though I started off with his premodded file <.<

K

KEYRING

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can confirm doing the hotswap on a non flashed xbox does work, Done it my self and mods work fine. Just dont get in the big dady suit with god mode on, People get a bit pissed as you dont die the whole game.

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
out of 15 games haven't pulled host once. Anyone know how to bridge?

J

Chuiby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll try tomorrow to Hotswap... hehe... if my download is finished rofldumbledore

I hope it will work !....does some1 has tryed to hotswap?

Top Bottom