Sin$
do you have all the files? trying re ftping it, one might have gotten corrupted
it was ripped straight from the disc not ftp so it should be ok

ColdK1ller86

ColdK1ller86

4d 79 20 4e 61 6d 65 20 49 73 20 53 69 6d 6f 6e
Reaction score
Sin$
hmm thats strange... did you try running it without backing out to the xmb? its called direct boot
No i backed out to xmb and booted from there i have had other games load ok

Trammell

Trammell

Retired
Retired
Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I installed this just fine on my 160 GB Slim just check the model and as long as it says ok your good to go.

ConsoleHackers

ConsoleHackers

Member Since 2010
Forum Addict Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just did mine but the same thing happened to me as I cant load Mw2 when I ripped it straight from the disk.

Raiin

Raiin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I say we hold off on this until its more stable, thats the reason Geohot didn't want to release right away.

krilla

krilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wouldn't use this. I'll wait for something more stable. If you go to one of the fail0verflow members twitter @marcan42 " First he bricks thousands of Wiis, then he bricks hundreds (thousands?) of PS3s. Will people ever learn not to use wanky's crap?" Thats just one his of many tweets about "wanky's" work today. I can wait it won't be long.

krilla

krilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wouldn't use this. I'll wait for something more stable. If you go to one of the fail0verflow members twitter @marcan42 " First he bricks thousands of Wiis, then he bricks hundreds (thousands?) of PS3s. Will people ever learn not to use wanky's crap?" Thats just one his of many tweets about "wanky's" work today. I can wait it won't be long.

Wtf why does my stuff keep triple posting?

PoolBoy

PoolBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just did mine but the same thing happened to me as I cant load Mw2 when I ripped it straight from the disk.

yeah a lot of people are having that issue :/ mines working fine and I didn't rip it myself :tongue:

DOT DO THIS IT WILL MORE THAN LIKELY BRICK YOUR CONSOLE

not if you know how to read... but if you have a phat then its best to wait, all slims seem to work okay
I say we hold off on this until its more stable, thats the reason Geohot didn't want to release right away.

not really, he didn't want to get into trouble for pirating and he only wanted homebrew/otheros

Top Bottom
Login
Register