{TuT} How to get your iTouch screen shots onto your computer {Pics}

Discussion in 'Apple iOS' started by II WaStEdPrO II, Feb 9, 2009 with 12 replies and 1,350 views.

1. II WaStEdPrO II

II WaStEdPrO II Member

Ratings:
    How to get your iTouch screen shots onto your computer

Tutorial by: II WaStEdPrO II

*This tutorial is easy and for noobs, if you are going to post something negative please do not.*

First take a screen shot by pressing down the home button (The little square button below your touch screen) and the sleep button (The little black type button on top of your iTouch.

Tutorial - Method One [My Computer]
    Once you have your screen shot plug in your iTouch to your computer. I sync my iTouch but it may not matter (Please reply if you know!)

Now hit "start" and go to "My Computer"
    [​IMG]
    After that click "Apple iPod" as shown above. Then a screen should pop up, look over to the side and select "Get pictures from camera"
    [​IMG]
    After that a "Wizard" should show up, hit "Next" at the bottom..Now follow the text from the pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^Optional^^^^^^^^^^^^
    [​IMG]
    Hit "Next" on the wizard and then hit "Finish". Your pictures will be in a new folder in the folder you selected earlier. Shown 3 Pictures up.

Tutorial - Method two [E-mail]
    Once you have your screen shot go to [On iTouch] Pictures>Saved Pictures>[And choose your pic]

Now when you have it up click on the button on the bottom left as shown below
    [​IMG]
    Then it should come up with three options. Tap "Email Photo". Shown below:
    [​IMG]
    After that check your e-mail and save the photo, by hitting right click>Save image as.

Have fun-I do not know how you would but...

2. UKmonkey

UKmonkey Getting There

Ratings:
    Good guide but still really obvious it reminds me that there are pics on my itouch all the time that I can download.

3. OP
    II WaStEdPrO II

II WaStEdPrO II Member

Ratings:
    Well yeah, I said it was obvious..but thanks for the positive comment!

4. I lI lI lII II

I lI lI lII II Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lol i'm confused. Before on my post wasted pro you said that my guide for telling people how to take pictures with iPod touch was to obvious and you gave me negative feedback. Then you make a guide on how to take the pictures off? Your guide would be useless if it weren't for people like me telling people how to take the screenshot in the first place. :thumbdown:

5. OP
    II WaStEdPrO II

II WaStEdPrO II Member

Ratings:
    I posted a like 5 word tutorial at the top of how to take a picture, at least this one is slightly more difficult

6. I lI lI lII II

Ratings:
    Lmao dude are you serious? You say my tutorial isn't good then you post a tutorial on how to do the same thing and then just add a little bit more to it? If your going to say someones tutorial isn't good don't post a tutorial on the same thing. I'm not saying your tutorial isn't good cause it is good. I'm just saying don't sh*t on other peoples tutorials.

7. OP
    II WaStEdPrO II

II WaStEdPrO II Member

Ratings:
    95% of my tutorial is different from yours. Your tutorial is like "Like OMG you can take picture and show your freind! This is how to put it on your computer, not take one...there two totally different things.

8. I lI lI lII II

Ratings:
    Lol dude whatever. This forum definitely should not be for 13 year olds.

9. Nothinbeter2do

Nothinbeter2do Banned

Ratings:
    Wow, thanks. I didn't realize you could take screenshots so easily. I though you had to download some program off Cydia. Is this a 2G function or does the 1G iTouch also have it?

10. OP
    II WaStEdPrO II

II WaStEdPrO II Member

Ratings:
    No it doesnt but I think if your itouch 1g upgrades to 2.0 andup, you can. And thanks for not being an *ss like some ppl. :smile:

Why not? And give a good responce, I do not care if I sound like I'm five. There is no good reason why someone wouldn't be aloud to read the forums...

11. Hovi

Hovi Aaron is forever my ***** Retired

Ratings:
    This is truly the hardest way to get the pics off of it. Ohh well.

12. TerminatioN

TerminatioN AzzidReign loves GTA Retired

Ratings:
    Method 3: SSH into it and get them manually (this is what I do).

13. Forgoten Dynasty

Forgoten Dynasty Free Sosa #bangbang Premium

Ratings:
    Why thats so much harder then just plugging your ipod in and opening it in windows explorer

and much slower i would imagine