• Start date
  • Views 1,347
Vindicates

Vindicates

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
How to Get on Facebook in School in Seconds

If your school isnt retarded, they blocked facebook. My school district has like the most security in the world...Somehow no one has internet service, cell phone service, or anything else while we are in school. My school has every proxy blocked and pretty much everything blocked. I searched and saw that no one posted this so, I decided to do it.

Step 1: Go to Facebook.com, the URL will be http://www.facebook.com/ and it will say blocked (or something like that)
Step 2: Go to the URL Bar/thing and type an S after the P, in Http now your url will look like this
llllllr.png

It might ask you to click OK or More Info, just click Ok.

Step 3: Sign in with your Email + Pass, and there you go. Its much easier than a proxy, and much easier than downloading firefox

Operating System
  1. Windows
Zswizzy

Zswizzy

Former Legend
VIP
Retired
Free Hoster Greeter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I use this program called Tor Browser. It lets you get on any website at school like a normal browser.

Cheez

Cheez

I Got The Wizard Stick
Retired
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I always just used a mobile version of FireFox at school.

xxXtReMeZzz

xxXtReMeZzz

Respect the Cosby. Cosby rules all.
Hardened Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow seriously? Im testing this tomorrow in IT

sniperTD

sniperTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, thanks.

Oh, my school can easily find if I downloaded something or installed something, like firefox from a usb

Haha my school is stupid. For all of our login stuff, we have an ID number to log in with. It is ABC order, so i just count to a persons name. Then the password is their name so its easy to login with someone's ID. Then, i run Google Chrome Portible, and if they ever catch me, they think its someone else.
tongue.gif

Vindicates

Vindicates

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha my school is stupid. For all of our login stuff, we have an ID number to log in with. It is ABC order, so i just count to a persons name. Then the password is their name so its easy to login with someone's ID. Then, i run Google Chrome Portible, and if they ever catch me, they think its someone else.
tongue.gif
My school is much different, we have an ID number (6 numbers for example mine is 145075) and our password is the most random thing possible, my friends is WWP@8skinnypurpledogs, most annoying thing is, we arent allowed to change the password, and the WWP has to be caps to log in :o

sniperTD

sniperTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My school is much different, we have an ID number (6 numbers for example mine is 145075) and our password is the most random thing possible, my friends is WWP@8skinnypurpledogs, most annoying thing is, we arent allowed to change the password, and the WWP has to be caps to log in :o

Lol. Then again the IT guy for my school is like 350 lbs, and can't even walk upstairs to fix computers, they have to bring them down to him
tongue.gif

Vindicates

Vindicates

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol. Then again the IT guy for my school is like 350 lbs, and can't even walk upstairs to fix computers, they have to bring them down to him
tongue.gif
lol, 1500 people in my highschool, theres like 60 computer rooms, so theyve got more than one

Shorty

Shorty

Rowdy Gentleman
Donator Mr. Nice Guy Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
My school blocked this. Haha I formatted one computer's C: Drive today in Blogging class because I was bored.

Shorty

Shorty

Rowdy Gentleman
Donator Mr. Nice Guy Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$

They changed our ID's this year that we log in with. now it is "firstname.lastname" and the pass is your social... Anybody else see where this gets fun for me? :biggrin:

Ferret

Ferret

Adzee for prez 2k16
Programmer AzzidReign Jr Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
lol, with this you need to keep adding "https://" just go to "https://homeworkdude.com" I am not sure if Facebook works on it yet, but I do know that most sites do!

Top Bottom
Login
Register