• Thread starter Codiak
  • Start date
  • Views 948
Codiak

Codiak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, so recently I did a test to get my 2XP matches back. I wasn't so sure it would work, but today it finally paid off.

Step 1: Call Customer Support on the Mountain Dew 2XP site.
- When you're doing this they'll ask you for your address, your account, etc,. Just tell them your info on the account you banked XP for.
- Once this is all over, they'll ask how they may help you. What I explained was that I recently had lost my Double XP Applied Matches after 343 updated their servers. I told them that I had about 50 matches applied that I lost during the update.
- After this, they'll proceed to ask if you have any bags of Doritos or Mtn Dew Caps that could further show proof. I told them that I didn't have all the bags, but that I had about 6 bags at hand.
- Proceeding past this, they'll tell you that they need to send this to their account management team because they're the ones who communicate with 343.

Step 2: Waiting for 1 week or so...
- At this point all you can do is wait. I called back within a week of the first call to ask about my account again. I still had not received it, so I simply told them that I had called about a week ago and I wanted to know what's happening.
- They will probably look into your account and they'll tell you that they see that you called before and that the account management team has sent the information to 343 to restore the lost matches.
- From here, they'll give you an ETA on when you'll probably have your matches back. Mine took about 4 more days after the call.

Step 3: Wait some more...
- Your matches should arrive within a couple of days and may actually come with extra. For example, I told them I lost about 50 matches. However, what I got returned to me was 78 matches.

Enjoy having your 2XP back!

Tl;Dr - Just call Customer Support of Mtn Dew and be persistent but not downright obsessive about your double XP loss, other than that just follow what they tell you to do.

Codiak

Codiak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please don't let this get buried. This is actually pretty helpful to those of us who lost 2XP matches we applied.

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Please don't let this get buried. This is actually pretty helpful to those of us who lost 2XP matches we applied.

It'll get buried but atleast if anyone searchs for it in the search bar they'll find this thread ><

p m

p m

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For some odd reason, I can't seem to find the number, is it the one all the way at the bottom of the dewxp site?

Jimmy

Jimmy

!rolldice 5
Retired
EotM FotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I wouldn't wait this long to get a few double XP matches :/

Top Bottom
Login
Register