• Thread starter Stupiditility
  • Start date
  • Views 16,405
S

Stupiditility

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, so yeah, down here VVVV is how to get cR legit and easy. Sorry about no video, I don't particularly want M$ to r*** my youtube + my JTAG is at my mates house, gotta share the love with xlink right? :tongue:

Method 1:
Step 1: Go to Forge Mode

Step 2: Set up a game where your base stats are 4x overshield and your invulnerable (can't die)

Step 3: Set your armour ability to Armour Lock and set it to unlimited use

Step 4: Spawn a kill ball/orb, whatever its called

Step 5: Walk into the kill ball/orb

Step 6: Press RB (on your controller, not on your keyboard) so that your character does the animootion of going into armour lock.

You'll notice that you'll get a Rejection Medal. This is what gives you Cr, the more rejection medals you get, the more Cr you get. Simple as that.​

Method 2:
Step 1: Sync up 2 or more controllers and make sure they are assigned a TEMPORARY profile.

Step 2: Set the game type to forge and make your settings like Method 1

Step 3: Leave all your accounts signed in on forge and wait 10 minutes.

As posted by other members, there is a limit to how many Cr you can get. It is also now based on time although I still believe medals do go towards your Cr. (yes, i know, pics or it didn't happen) This method works because it pools all the players credits together and because they are temporary profiles except player 1, he/she gets all the Cr.​

Method 3:
Step 1: Start up a firefight game on legendary and give yourself the following things:
-invulnerability
-unlimited ammo
-rockets/snipers (any badassmofo weapons that will tear up against hunters)

Step 2: Change all enemies to hunters

Step 3: KILL KILL KILL!!! In 10-15+ mins you should be on 10,000+ cR
Thanks to member kxzy for this method :smile:

Hope you guys find this usefull for when the disc is out, use this to get your cR and then get all your awesome armours :biggrin:

Please give credit <3​

Head

Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ima definatly do this when the game comes out. im sure bungie will patch this quickly so we cant all have 1m+ cR

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
What is this armor lock and unlimited use you speak of sir?

T

theolaHalo

Reaction score
Sin$
ill test this out right now and post back

i was under the impression you only got cR for times spent.

ill test forge out being afk as a control
then ill do you your method
both in the same amount of time

G

gruntmods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ill test this out right now and post back

i was under the impression you only got cR for times spent.

ill test forge out being afk as a control
then ill do you your method
both in the same amount of time
They cap how much you can make form each medal though. So if you do it 100 times you will get the same credit as someone who does it 25.

T

theolaHalo

Reaction score
Sin$
They cap how much you can make form each medal though. So if you do it 100 times you will get the same credit as someone who does it 25.
whats the cap?

In 5 minutes of forge just being afk I earned 297 credits
In 5 minutes doing the OPs method I made 295 credits (i got 209 rejection medals)

So im still under the impression that cR is gained by time spent only, with a small bonus if you win or complete the game (since you cant win in certain gametypes)

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
looks like I will just be making mad forge maps then and getting tons of credits for time spent. I wonder if you just leave your box on over night would you gain a ton of credits?

T

theolaHalo

Reaction score
Sin$
looks like I will just be making mad forge maps then and getting tons of credits for time spent. I wonder if you just leave your box on over night would you gain a ton of credits?
it caps out at just under 5000
which takes about 1.5 hrs to get

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
each time, or the most u can get total...regardless of how many maps u make.

T

theolaHalo

Reaction score
Sin$
each time, or the most u can get total...regardless of how many maps u make.
it caps at around 5000 credits per game
so if you want to the credits to keep coming in while your in forge then save the map, end the game, and start up the map after every 1.5 hrs.

i dont know if they have a daily cap or weekly cap yet.

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
hm... well anyone else know any other easy ways to get credits? Is it possible to mod your character/weapons so you can dominate in firefight and never die and rack up the cr that way?

T

theolaHalo

Reaction score
Sin$
hm... well anyone else know any other easy ways to get credits? Is it possible to mod your character/weapons so you can dominate in firefight and never die and rack up the cr that way?
even firefight gives you cR based on time played, not kills or medals
I played a 2.5 hr firematch going for the 10000000 score achievement and only got 5000cR.
i think all gametypes have the same cap, except for maybe campaign which i havent really tested out too much.

we'll probably have to wait until we can play matchmaking and boost Commendations

Laugh

Laugh

Contributor
5th Anniversary Chatty Kathy Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
I just played a map of mine in forge, killed myself, changed some settings, and ended the game. I got like 5,300 credits and it was like 5 minutes lol

J

jamey2244

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just played a map of mine in forge, killed myself, changed some settings, and ended the game. I got like 5,300 credits and it was like 5 minutes lol

Modded default.xex doesn't count. Take it off then try.

Top Bottom
Login
Register