• Views 334,816
Senex

Senex

✅ Obsession Engaged
Programmer Bug Finder TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work after the shutdown of the servers, I am betting yes but there is no answer on here?
Theoretically, yes. However, if the game you're playing has no WFC, so basically all games, you wouldn't be able to connect to it anyway. Unless you patched it with wiimmfi or some alternative to that, of course.

Amatsuo

Amatsuo

Borderlands 2 Information Goddess
Stickied Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Theoretically, yes. However, if the game you're playing has no WFC, so basically all games, you wouldn't be able to connect to it anyway. Unless you patched it with wiimmfi or some alternative to that, of course.
I did not even know that existed, but with that one I betting we will have to wait awhile, BUT OMG Pokesav would get so much out of this when it does work.

S

sherman sagun

Reaction score
Sin$
Latios Latios i still cant fix the error 52000 problem for me(the one when the signal turns green full bar then drops to red no bar). tried every thing posted and suggested by Dark TwizTid Dark TwizTid and Celoth. still not working? can you put the download links nor new steps to fix the problem?

Dark TwizTid

Dark TwizTid

1 + 0 = 10
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Latios Latios i still cant fix the error 52000 problem for me(the one when the signal turns green full bar then drops to red no bar). tried every thing posted and suggested by Dark TwizTid Dark TwizTid and Celoth. still not working? can you put the download links nor new steps to fix the problem?

I believe it was said that there is no more GTC for the older games now, not sure.

S

sherman sagun

Reaction score
Sin$
I believe it was said that there is no more GTC for the older games now, not sure.

I somehow managed to make it work! :biggrin: using this guide. i used the one he does with the wifi settings etc. when the test connection is running.

G

Gara

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you guys still can connect to the NWFC even after May 20, 2014?.
Because I read an article about "error 20110" and I definitely don't like what it says..

Last edited:
G

Gara

Reaction score
Sin$
I traded between two desmume emulator, works. but did not tried playing online yet.
I don't know which is used to connect in which so I know this is a dumb question but were you using the WFC or the IR? And where do you trade? Because I already tried at the GTS and at the PC's basement but error 20110 just keep occurring, and when I tried in the 2nd floor the games I emulate won't meet in the union room.
Any suggestion? Because I'm running out of idea.

Last edited:
ReeceJGreen

ReeceJGreen

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Latios Need your help! wont work however much i try i attempt to connect to SoftAP with AltWFC and it goes green goes red and then gives me error 5000 what should i do you can even connect to my pc with teamviewer if you like to sort it yourself Latios Latios

S

SandStorm_2002

Reaction score
Sin$
I can't select infrasturcture it's grey I'd like some help :unsure:
*edit i forgot a step ill delete if it works xD*
**edit I worked it out dont mind my noobyness~ **

Last edited:
Fiveiou5

Fiveiou5

Reaction score
Sin$
before I try downloading all of this I have one question does any of it still work?

Fiveiou5

Fiveiou5

Reaction score
Sin$
I have followed the steps all the to the bios when I try to start a game to config the connection it Freezes or does not load the game Please help

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register