[TuT] How to enable WiFi on DeSmuMe v0.9.7+

Discussion in 'Nintendo 3DS' started by Latios, Jun 3, 2013 with 123 replies and 228,185 views.

1. OP
    Latios

Latios Legendary Pokemon

Ratings:
    Just checked the download link and it's working fine for me. Try again?

2. Serkiee

Serkiee There's a time and place for everything.

Ratings:

Sill not working. I think it might be Mediafire. Where did you get the original download or is that it?

3. OP
    Latios

Latios Legendary Pokemon

Ratings:
    Can't really tell since it was some time ago. If you need me to, I could try and re-upload it again.

4. Serkiee

Serkiee There's a time and place for everything.

Ratings:

Just worked. Thanks anyway

5. NerdLuv

NerdLuv Enthusiast

Ratings:
  6. NerdLuv

NerdLuv Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Im getting error 52200 ? I did all the steps installed win?

7. DyztruktoDizk

DyztruktoDizk Newbie

Ratings:
    hey I'm having trouble, on the step where you change the wifi settings to infrastructure, yeah.... I cant do that. It's faded so that it cant be selected.[DOUBLEPOST=1387770871][/DOUBLEPOST]Also it shows the error code 52000

8. CrazyPurple

CrazyPurple Newbie

Ratings:
    I followed all the steps perfectly and it looked like it was working but when i get to the part where it tests your connection half way through it my connection goes to 0 bars and it says no available access point or something, help would be much appreciated.[DOUBLEPOST=1388762297][/DOUBLEPOST]I followed all the steps perfectly and it looked like it was working but when i get to the part where it tests your connection half way through it my connection goes to 0 bars and it says no available access point or something, help would be much appreciated.

9. Saix

Saix Newbie

Ratings:
    I'm always getting either error 50000 or 50001. I don't have a wired connection (laptop) so i use VirtualBox to subsitute. In the Desmume OUTPUT Window, it says Firmware Config- Saved or something like that, but it still doesn't work. Any help?

EDIT: I got the wifi test to work, but when I try to go to the GTS in Pokemon Diamond, I enter, and it tells me to update so I update, but then I connect then it tells me I was disconnected from Nintendo Wifi Connection. (Error 54000) Any help?

Here is a photo:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
  10. Dark TwizTid

Dark TwizTid 1 + 0 = 10

Ratings:
    Delete biosnds7.bin, biosnds9.bin and firmware.bin and redownload them from a different site. Create a folder named Firmware and put all 3 of those files in that folder. Don't forget to point the directories in Emulation Settings to the right folder and file. That is how I got mine working.

EDIT: To those who are getting the 3xxx error

11. iFunki

iFunki Newbie

Ratings:
    found a solution to fixing error 52000/52001 yet ? i keep getting that even if im 1 cm removed from the router xd pls help

i retried several times and i suddenly got 52201 pls help o.o

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  12. Dark TwizTid

Dark TwizTid 1 + 0 = 10

Ratings:
    You try what I was mentioning? It solved the 3xxxxand a 5xxxx error.x

13. iFunki

iFunki Newbie

Ratings:
    I allready fixed it , just downloaded another version and it was done =)

14. Dark TwizTid

Dark TwizTid 1 + 0 = 10

Ratings:
    Awesome, glad you got it fixed.

15. KaceyLovesYou

KaceyLovesYou Enthusiast

Ratings:
  16. El Doctor

El Doctor Newbie

Ratings:
    As of January 14, 2014, the Pokémon Global Link (PGL) service for Pokémon Black Version, Pokémon White Version, Pokémon Black Version 2, and Pokémon White Version 2 is no longer available.

Source:
    [Click here to view the link]

As of May 20, 2014, certain online functionality offered through Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is no longer accessible. The discontinued services include online play, matchmaking and leaderboards for many Wii, Nintendo DS and Nintendo DSi games.

Source:
    [Click here to view the link]

There is Wi-Fi for Pokémon X/Y only... And none 3DS emulator... F*CK!!

17. Steveatron

Steveatron Newbie

Ratings:
    It didn't work. I did everything you said and I tried to get a connection like 15 times but it didn't work

18. Ian1256

Ian1256 Newbie

Ratings:
    This doesn't work for me I did all the things u said I was at the last step but then the SoftAP didn't connect :/

19. Richo952

Richo952 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    might get myself one of these!

20. Amatsuo

Amatsuo Borderlands 2 Information Goddess

Ratings:
    Does this still work after the shutdown of the servers, I am betting yes but there is no answer on here?