Tutorial [TuT] How to enable WiFi on DeSmuMe v0.9.7+

Latios

Legendary Pokemon
Reaction score
Download isn't working for me
Just checked the download link and it's working fine for me. Try again?

Serkiee

There's a time and place for everything.
Reaction score
Just checked the download link and it's working fine for me. Try again?

Sill not working. I think it might be Mediafire. Where did you get the original download or is that it?

Latios

Legendary Pokemon
Reaction score
Sill not working. I think it might be Mediafire. Where did you get the original download or is that it?
Can't really tell since it was some time ago. If you need me to, I could try and re-upload it again.

DyztruktoDizk

Reaction score
hey I'm having trouble, on the step where you change the wifi settings to infrastructure, yeah.... I cant do that. It's faded so that it cant be selected. 
Also it shows the error code 52000

CrazyPurple

Reaction score
I followed all the steps perfectly and it looked like it was working but when i get to the part where it tests your connection half way through it my connection goes to 0 bars and it says no available access point or something, help would be much appreciated. 
I followed all the steps perfectly and it looked like it was working but when i get to the part where it tests your connection half way through it my connection goes to 0 bars and it says no available access point or something, help would be much appreciated.

Saix

Reaction score
I'm always getting either error 50000 or 50001. I don't have a wired connection (laptop) so i use VirtualBox to subsitute. In the Desmume OUTPUT Window, it says Firmware Config- Saved or something like that, but it still doesn't work. Any help?

EDIT: I got the wifi test to work, but when I try to go to the GTS in Pokemon Diamond, I enter, and it tells me to update so I update, but then I connect then it tells me I was disconnected from Nintendo Wifi Connection. (Error 54000) Any help?

Here is a photo:

Last edited:

Dark TwizTid

1 + 0 = 10
Reaction score
I'm always getting either error 50000 or 50001. I don't have a wired connection (laptop) so i use VirtualBox to subsitute. In the Desmume OUTPUT Window, it says Firmware Config- Saved or something like that, but it still doesn't work. Any help?

EDIT: I got the wifi test to work, but when I try to go to the GTS in Pokemon Diamond, I enter, and it tells me to update so I update, but then I connect then it tells me I was disconnected from Nintendo Wifi Connection. (Error 54000) Any help?

Here is a photo:
Delete biosnds7.bin, biosnds9.bin and firmware.bin and redownload them from a different site. Create a folder named Firmware and put all 3 of those files in that folder. Don't forget to point the directories in Emulation Settings to the right folder and file. That is how I got mine working.

EDIT: To those who are getting the 3xxx error

iFunki

Reaction score
found a solution to fixing error 52000/52001 yet ? i keep getting that even if im 1 cm removed from the router xd pls help

i retried several times and i suddenly got 52201 pls help o.o

Last edited:

Dark TwizTid

1 + 0 = 10
Reaction score
found a solution to fixing error 52000/52001 yet ? i keep getting that even if im 1 cm removed from the router xd pls help

i retried several times and i suddenly got 52201 pls help o.o
You try what I was mentioning? It solved the 3xxxxand a 5xxxx error.x

El Doctor

Reaction score
As of January 14, 2014, the Pokémon Global Link (PGL) service for Pokémon Black Version, Pokémon White Version, Pokémon Black Version 2, and Pokémon White Version 2 is no longer available.

Source:
http://www.pokemon-gl.com/

As of May 20, 2014, certain online functionality offered through Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is no longer accessible. The discontinued services include online play, matchmaking and leaderboards for many Wii, Nintendo DS and Nintendo DSi games.

Source:
http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/vyWpoM6CBIe6FjW8NIY7bvzOrgBURhzw

There is Wi-Fi for Pokémon X/Y only... And none 3DS emulator... F*CK!!

Steveatron

Reaction score
It didn't work. I did everything you said and I tried to get a connection like 15 times but it didn't work

Ian1256

Reaction score
This doesn't work for me I did all the things u said I was at the last step but then the SoftAP didn't connect :/

Amatsuo

Borderlands 2 Information Goddess
Reaction score
Does this still work after the shutdown of the servers, I am betting yes but there is no answer on here?

Top Bottom