• Views 61,257
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JGamer0024_TTG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea, I am getting this too... It either terminates the application or says "Can't poke chunks" depending on which part I clicked poke changes on. I don't go on Se7ensins often, so if someone figures out what is wrong please PM me because I probably wont see it in the post. Thanks.
Could you please help other people rather than arguing about other pointless stuff. Start by helping me with my question up there. ^^^

Inheritor343

Inheritor343

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol, Why you mad though? Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeech
man i feel sad for you, you think that bothers me? being called a leach or when someone asks "u mad bro?" that's sooo old that don't phase me one bit grow up kid - yes i said kid because you are acting childish

all i did was come hear asking for a invite if you don't have anything useful to say then don't post... SIMPLE

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea, I am getting this too... It either terminates the application or says "Can't poke chunks" depending on which part I clicked poke changes on. I don't go on Se7ensins often, so if someone figures out what is wrong please PM me because I probably wont see it in the post. Thanks.
Are you using the latest ascension? The rte plugin method doesn't work with that, you'll need xbdm/memedit running as a dashlaunch plugin on your xbox, and the360 sdk installed on your computer (the minimal install should have Neighborhood, which is what you need).

Or you could find an older ascension.

J

JGamer0024_TTG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you using the latest ascension? The rte plugin method doesn't work with that, you'll need xbdm/memedit running as a dashlaunch plugin on your xbox, and the360 sdk installed on your computer (the minimal install should have Neighborhood, which is what you need).

Or you could find an older ascension.

Yeah, could you help me on the xbdm/memedit because I haven't done that yet and have no clue how to. Also, I have the Xbox 360 neighboorhood installed, but I can't add my JTAG to it. In XeXMenu and FSD it says my IP is "0.0.0.0", but I set it to something else by going to the normal dash and going to network settings. I know my network is set up correctly because I have been able to system link my retail for a while now.

Edit: Check your PM's, I will update you on more there.

D

duckdude555

Reaction score
Sin$
If you have a dev kit, do you need to do this? I thought that a dev kit's kernel had allowed for RTE built-in.

Caterpillar

Caterpillar

If a chicken had lips could it whistle?
Programmer Modder Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
can u mod ur rank with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register