What's new

Patched {$ TUT}GTA Online Money Glitch after 1.11 - Dupe and Sell Cars for Full Price!

Pattumma

Pattumma

Reaction score
Sin$
Was this HOTFIXED? Because when I park my limo to block the garage and then I pick my car it still has the tracker on it. I've started new lobbies too and that doesn't fix it. I think I may be missing a step here (such as buying the rebel before and stuff....I'll try that lol)
I think so. I just made this work like 40 minutes ago. My friend and I tried it but we had no luck.

EDIT: Managed to get it work.

Last edited:
PatroonFlexing

PatroonFlexing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it's a nice method but it's also solo money glitches in the earlier treads that has been posted on GTA glitch forums

G

GriftheShistno

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I keep on getting a message saying this car cannot be modified when I try to enter LSC.

EDIT: Got it to work, I just had to switch apartments for it to start working again.

Last edited:
LancerKing

LancerKing

Reaction score
Sin$
Still working! I'm getting $745, 000 for my Adder. I have the Alta St. apartment, just in case anyone's wondering.

zy8wWmr.jpg

Sorry for the horrible quality.

Last edited:
G

GriftheShistno

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How much would you say is a safe amount of money to go up to doing this?

LancerKing

LancerKing

Reaction score
Sin$
In my opinion, I'd hover around the $10M mark, just to be safe. It's nice to have more, but the greedier you get, the more likely Rockstar will see your suspicious bank. I stopped at $11M to be honest.

Melodicc

Melodicc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In my opinion, I'd hover around the $10M mark, just to be safe. It's nice to have more, but the greedier you get, the more likely Rockstar will see your suspicious bank. I stopped at $11M to be honest.
Not like you really even need that much anyways

s1ckmad3

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok guys I just did it 4 times in a row with out a problem doing it at the 400k apartment. Sold full price every time too :smile: I guess weazel sucks for this glitch
i have no problems anymore in weazel plaza what i did notice was the less the car moves the most successful the dupe is for example get in the vehicle you want to dupe press the gas (r2) half way but fast your car shouldnt move and the screen goes black then boom duped vehicle i did this on invite only and a full public session using my rhino and 2 people can do it with 1 rhino if they live in weazel of course 
3 new cars + mods about 4 mil and owning another property plus filling that 10 car garage with mods yes you need about 11 to be safe i stopped there too

LancerKing

LancerKing

Reaction score
Sin$
Like s1ckmad3 mentioned, once you buy a few super cars and do the max upgrades, then buy a new property, you won't have a whole lot left. Also, if they patch this soon and you can't do the money glitch, you only have what you have for the rest of your GTA career. Let that sink in for a second... Yes, you will want some good loot for the time being just to be safe.

Last edited:
P

Pheel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Because y'know, there's no such thing as actually doing missions to get money.
Nah. Nobody does that when they don't have a glitch to rely on.

Besides, someone will come up with something else.

Top Bottom
Login
Register