[TUT] Gamebreaking Instant Win - Avoid Defeat Glitch

• Thread starter ooeastside
  • Start date
  • Views 8,576
O

ooeastside

Reaction score
Sin$
I take full credits for this glitch as no one mentioned this before for FIFA 15 on XBONE/PS4

This glitch has the potential to break online gameplay for a long period of time until EA decides to fix it.
It works the same like the disconnecting software on the pc version of fifa or the ps4 glitch in FIFA 14 (log out on psn)

What do you need for this glitch?
-Xlag, UDP Unicorn or any other lagging software on your pc
-Wifi connection

I recommend to use it when you are 2-3 goals down, but you can also use it when you lead to get an instant win(therefore pause 3 times in a row during the game to have time to
lag out succesfully)...

1. Have a result that you can live with OR you have to be 2-3 goals down
2. Start Xlag.
3. You have to lag out minimum 15 ingame minutes. I suddenly found out that the server sided system can't detect who lost the connection
when you lag out over a long period of time.You will get your instant win or your defeat is void in this case.
4. Stop Xlag as fast as possible when you see the "connection is lost message"
5. Profit!

Possible outcomes when you use Xlag:

-You get kicked from Ultimate Team (the normal outcome when you lagged out too fast e.g. the normal outcome when people loose their connection in games)
-Infinite loading screen (random error,10% of all times)
-The system can't detect who lost the connection (90% of all times), you have been succesfull and you get the win or your defeat is void.

The longer you lag out the better. Therefore you have to test it out by yourself . I personally use "medium" and it is 90% accurate for me.

Note: Your opponent won't loose any points when you perfom this glitch - he will even get an instant win when you perform it and you are down with a few goals.
It won't damage anyone! The only one who is trolled is EA...

English is not my mother tongue, hopefully you can understand the instructions...
Enjoy!

Siemenn

Siemenn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's for Ultimate team, derp. Online Seasons, Online tournament etc etc.

Ah, you're correct. Thought I was in the "How To Never get a Lose on Your Single Player Season Record Glitch!!" topic. Nevermind than. :wink:

B

BurlyWings

Reaction score
Sin$
You've highlighted that it is game breaking, so why on earth would you release it? 500+ views on this thread already.

L

Lucinburg

Reaction score
Sin$
It's been around since FIFA 13. Everyone stop being so surprised by it.

O

ooeastside

Reaction score
Sin$
It's been around since FIFA 13. Everyone stop being so surprised by it.

Yes this is around since FIFA 13 pc version but no one got it to work for FIFA 15 before on consoles. In FIFA 14 people simply logged out of psn, this is just another way to perform this glitch.

L

Lucinburg

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes this is around since FIFA 13 pc version but no one got it to work for FIFA 15 before on consoles. In FIFA 14 people simply logged out of psn, this is just another way to perform this glitch.

I've been doing this since I've had FIFA 15 to combat those sweaty teams full of loan players. You weren't the first to discover this for FIFA 15, neither was I. You were just the first to write about it.

P

psp30

Reaction score
Sin$
This is a really poor way of doing it but ok. And this has been around for years and only works for UT now I believe

Y

Y7B

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone got a better tutorial? The one in the OP doesn't work. All that happens is that when I use UDP Unicorn I get disconnected, and when I use Xlag the game doesn't get disconnected. Knew about this in 14 too, but the tutorial for that one was crap...

Yeah this is my first post, but I'm not a "leech".

L

Lucinburg

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone got a better tutorial? The one in the OP doesn't work. All that happens is that when I use UDP Unicorn I get disconnected, and when I use Xlag the game doesn't get disconnected. Knew about this in 14 too, but the tutorial for that one was crap...

Yeah this is my first post, but I'm not a "leech".

You run UDP unicorn and then attack target until you receive a prompt, as soon as that prompt pops up stop the attack and it should work perfectly fine.

Y

Y7B

Reaction score
Sin$
You run UDP unicorn and then attack target until you receive a prompt, as soon as that prompt pops up stop the attack and it should work perfectly fine.
With me, it lags a little with UDP Unicorn and then the game instantly disconnects. I don't get any "please wait" prompts or anything like that.

Y

Y7B

Reaction score
Sin$
Someone just did this against me, but I still can't get it to work. Is my internet too good? (Even though it's shite.)

Top Bottom
Login
Register