Tutorial TUT FOR USING SAVEGAMES

• Thread starter darkdude445
  • Start date
  • Views 515
D

darkdude445

Reaction score
Sin$
first u go on cod5 solo select mission the wen it loads save n quit the plug in hdd open xport then get ur gamesave in ur profile drag to desktop open horizon then drag the modded and not modded save in there then copy the the two ids then rehash and resign three times the close the saves not horizon to make sure it works drag modded save back in horizon and see if it has ur ids on it wen it does close it and open xport the drag modded save in it the close xport plug in hdd to xbox the go to solo resume game. press the thanks button if this helped:smile:

D

Dr. TeRRiiFy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First you learn english, and proper grammer. Second you try to make it look in a nice fashion with number 1, etc etc ... THEN & MOST IMPORTANTLY, YOU FREAKING READ THE STICKIES THAT SHOW HOW TO DO THIS.

D

darkdude445

Reaction score
Sin$
Dr. TeRRiiFy said:
First you learn english, and proper grammer. Second you try to make it look in a nice fashion with number 1, etc etc ... THEN & MOST IMPORTANTLY, YOU FREAKING READ THE STICKIES THAT SHOW HOW TO DO THIS.
hey i want to make a detailed tut and i rushed the tut i have good grammer:mad:

Phoenix66

Phoenix66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
darkdude445 said:
hey i want to make a detailed tut and i rushed the tut i have good grammer:mad:

Fail, for multiple reasons. Bad grammar in your post, and you misspelled the word "grammar".

D

darkdude445

Reaction score
Sin$
Phoenix66 said:
Fail, for multiple reasons. Bad grammar in your post, and you misspelled the word "grammar".
sorry jeez no need to be an @ss

Dr. TeRRiiFy said:
u spelled grammer its grammar:thumbdown:

D

Dr. TeRRiiFy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No need to be an ***? Correct ME on my spelling yet you're wrong to begin with? You know how to spell it because of him lmfao. Moderator please delete this useless crap

D

darkdude445

Reaction score
Sin$
Dr. TeRRiiFy said:
No need to be an ***? Correct ME on my spelling yet you're wrong to begin with? You know how to spell it because of him lmfao. Moderator please delete this useless crap
i ****ING rushed it sorry stupid nigr

Top Bottom
Login
Register