• Views 3,796
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

someguy6322

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Copy & paste from my friend, he found something pretty interesting.
What you need: 2 USB's, modded CoD4 .GPD, 2 accounts(main and silver). CoD4(Herp Derp)
1.Make sure system cache is cleared on USB1(modded one)
2.Put the modded .GPD on the silver account and USB with cache cleared.
3.Make sure your Updates are up to date on your main account and 2nd USB. (DO NOT PUT MODS ON MAIN ACCCOUNT!)
4. Make aure only USB1(modded) Is plugged in go into splitscreen. Turn on the mods and infect yourself.
5.Sign out and unplug modded USB and plug in USB2 with your main account on it.
6.Go online into a private match and if your infected you did it right.

All credit goes to him, so yeah. He gave me full permission to past it here, his s7 name is Showings, ttg name is joeynap93.

NOT A RELEASE!!! lol so I better not get replies saying "this doesn't work".

It seems like it might work, but I dont know about GPD infections, and how that works

Liberation

Liberation

I just work here dude
Content Team
Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$

All credit goes to him, so yeah. He gave me full permission to past it here, his s7 name is Showings, ttg name is joeynap93.

It seems like it might work, but I dont know about GPD infections, and how that works

Can you get a vid up? And if it works I would like to thank you.
biggrin.gif

S

Seighten

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
lmao i came up with this 2 days after Lee posted his video.. and didnt work

oHai Jesse

oHai Jesse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Actually, it was released by InsanePaladin47, not your friend. He's a liar, that is an exact copy and paste from his post.

T

someguy6322

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually, it was released by InsanePaladin47, not your friend. He's a liar, that is an exact copy and paste from his post.
Link? I wanna see this so I can b*tch him out lol

S

StereoZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't you have to actually be in the game to get infected? So this wouldn't work, but I have another idea that I'm going to try later on.

Liberation

Liberation

I just work here dude
Content Team
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't you have to actually be in the game to get infected? So this wouldn't work, but I have another idea that I'm going to try later on.

He would system link it with his account to get infected.

S

StereoZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He would system link it with his account to get infected.

Yes but they're two different accounts, so once he infects him self on the first account and he signs in to the other one, the mods won't be on because you will of have to been in the lobby with the account he's signing into on his non-modded profile (the second one).

Liberation

Liberation

I just work here dude
Content Team
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes but they're two different accounts, so once he infects him self on the first account and he signs in to the other one, the mods won't be on because you will of have to been in the lobby with the account he's signing into on his non-modded profile (the second one).

The second one would be the "Infected" one and the first is his.
He would system link WHILE online with both of these accounts. The banned one will be on another xbox, and his actual account would be on the other. Once infected, He will go straight into the xbox live menu.

S

StereoZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The second one would be the "Infected" one and the first is his.
He would system link WHILE online with both of these accounts. The banned one will be on another xbox, and his actual account would be on the other. Once infected, He will go straight into the xbox live menu.

That's different to what he is saying, no where does he say you need two xboxs.

He's just saying put the modded profile with no updates on the usb go to system link and he thinks the mods will be infected to any account he signs into on the second usb with all the updates on, but as soon as he sign out of the account he won't have infections. Atleast that's how his post comes across to me. Re-read it.

A G

A G

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
this is clever because its kinda like with the WaW online mods but instead of using a jtag as the way ti infect yourself you use another flashdrive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register