Patched [TUT]CoD:W@W DerRiese Multi-Gun Glitches

• Thread starter iRack93
  • Start date
  • Views 4,817
I

iRack93

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok guys, so I know 3 different ways to get more than two guns on DerRiese.

METHOD 1
Requirements:5200 points, atleast one bouncing betty, and an unpack-a-punched gun
Notes:You can only get 3 guns this way, because when you buy the KAR it replaces your second gun.
Get to the pack-a-punch machine. Stick your gun in, run back and buy the KAR off of the wall. Run back to the pack-a-punch machine. Go all the way forward and pull out your betties. Just as you are pulling out your betties (I.O.W. when you see the tip of the betty), press and hold the X button. You should now have 3 weapons.

METHOD 2
Requirements:two people willing to help, 950 points, and you can't be host
Notes:You can't have any type of pistol while doing this glitch or else you will stand up with that pistol in your hand. This glitch can be done as many times as you like.
You can do this glitch anywhere. Down yourself with a grenade.When you are falling throw the grenade to one of the people helping you. He catches it, runs up so he is touching you, and gets downed. As soon as he is downed start holding X on him. Also, as soon as he gets downed your third person helping needs to start reviving you. While you are getting up, you should be reviving the person in front of you. After you are done reviving him, you should have no gun. Now go buy one from the box or the wall.

METHOD 3
Requirements:One person willing to help, and 950 points
Notes:This can be done as many times as wanted. Until you get good at this glitch don't use it in a combination with quick revive, as it makes you have a much smaller time frame.
Get to the box. Have the person helping you down himself in front of the blue square on the box. About 2 seconds after s/he starts cooking the grenade, open up the box. Start reviving the person, and while you are reviving it should say "Press X to swap weapons" or whatever. Without looking away from the person press and hold X to grab the weapon. Now finish reviving your helper.

METHOD FOR UPGRADING
Requirements: Bouncing Betties and 5000 points per gun
Notes:This requires very precise timing.
This is basically the same as method 1, but you don't need to buy a KAR. You place your gun into the pack-a-punch machine. When it is ready to be taken out, switch to your betty and just as you see the tip of the betty, press and hold X to grab your weapon. Keep doing this over till your weapons are all upgraded.

Ok guys, thanks for reading my guide.
If anyone needs help on them just send me a message over xbox live, and i'll help you.
If anyone has a method that could be added to my guide, please send me a message over xbl and show me.

CREDITS:
Me, iRack93, for writing the guide.
ZombieLunchMeat for showing me method two a while back.

Zswizzy

Zswizzy

Former Legend
VIP
Retired
Free Hoster Greeter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
nice man, ive been wondering how to do this

Top Bottom
Login
Register