What's new

Patched [TUT] Bring in any car from SP to MP; NO LSC REQUIRED.

• Thread starter CLM
  • Start date
  • Views 11,999
CLM

CLM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
FIRSTLY, ALL CREDIT GOES TO sSphInXx from GTAForums.
Link: http://gtaforums.com/topic/679914-bring-any-car-in-from-single-playerno-lsc/

Secondly this is different from the "parking between LSC doors" method. Read the thread and you'll see the difference.

Also I haven't tested on Xbox but someone in the original thread claimed it worked for them as well.

READ THIS POST AND ORIGINAL THREAD AS WELL PLEASE
----------------------------

Prerequisites:
- All of your personal vehicles should either be: (a) In your garage. (b) Impounded. (c) Destroyed. The reason is your PV will de-spawn the vehicle, so I suggest to keep it in your garage.

-Some users have reported that starting a public session or joining a friends session works too but don't blame me if your vehicle does not spawn or it gets destroyed by some tank f*g.

Steps:
1) Go Online and find a location that where the vehicle will be able to fit. If its a car, a street near your house will be fine or if its a plane, then Trevor's airfield should be good. Now, set your spawn location to 'Last Location'.

2) Press down on the D-Pad and switch to the character you have saved the car with. But if the car you are importing is a car that is readily found on the street, then it does not matter who you swap to. This step allows you to 100% have your online spawn location in the area you were last in.

3) Open up an 'Invite Only' session.

4) Once online is loaded and you have spawned in the location where you want the car to be, Press 'Start' and scroll to 'PlayStation Store' and wait for the store to load.

5) As soon as you see the store load (Shark cards start loading), press the 'PS' button scroll to 'Account Information', press 'Triangle' and select 'Sign out'.

6) Do NOT sign back in yet. The game will kick you out of online and force you to return to your last played character. If it has not returned you to the player on which the car is saved, simply switch to him and continue.

7) Now retrieve the car you would like to import into multiplayer.

8) Drive it to the location where your player was standing in online. Make sure it is near the area of where you were last standing so the car does not de-spawn. I usually park it in the middle of the street. Do not exit the vehicle.

9) Sign into PSN and then quickly start up an 'Invite only' session.

10) The vehicle should be where you left it when you return to online.

Last edited:
Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll have to give this a shot tomorrow. Thanks for posting!

CLM

CLM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll have to give this a shot tomorrow. Thanks for posting!

No problem. My eyes were burning at the amount of people struggling to bring in SP cars into MP so much that I had to post this tut.

Also this works every single time I've tried it.

Mason

Mason

The numbers, what do they mean?
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll try this tomorrow! I think this is easier than wedge between LSC doors method, good job!

BullyThirteen

BullyThirteen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. You don't have to be in 'Invite Only' for any of this. I use this method to bring in custom undercover cop cars, riot vans etc into public lobbies for fun. Can't store them, but they are fun to mess around with in public sessions. You just can't store it or repair it. I drive carefully lol.

2. It's best to follow the steps regarding not having your personal vehicle out, but I always keep mine with me. Just get out of your car before you start ANY of the steps. As long as you are not in your car during any of the steps, it should work fine.

Whenever I see a glitch I like, I start experimenting with removing unnessary steps to see if I can shorten the process. I knew of this method from day 1 of it's posting and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

MXKN

MXKN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm missing something or is just the same like the other one but just diferent location? I thought everybody know that you can do it everywhere.

Nuclearsniper32

Nuclearsniper32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do Xbox instead of signing out you either have to turn off your modem / router or yank the cord out as signing out of live with an active connection automatically signs you back in. That's what I have to do for the lsc glitch

GodOfLeech

GodOfLeech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've done this with so many helis at Michaels driveway and jets/planes on beaches and the race track. Just, if we could figure out a way to store them.

Nuclearsniper32

Nuclearsniper32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any luck with tanks getting in? As then we have an easy store any vehicle glitch as long as you have another friend to watch the tank/other car

BullyThirteen

BullyThirteen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm curious to know if anyone on PS3 found a way to get the cargo plane in free roam. I can store it to the helicopter pad by Trevor's airstrip, but there's to many trees rocks and buildings to get to the runway.

For those on Xbox (and those on PS3 who have not tried it), there's no way for us PS3 peeps to load a game save once you've been online. This is a problem because otherwise, I could just land it on the runway, save the game and then load it up when I'm ready to glitch it into multiplayer.

GodOfLeech

GodOfLeech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any luck with tanks getting in?

Yeahp. Put it in Michaels stone driveway, quick save, start inv only session, go to Michaels driveway, go back to sp, start another inv only session, stand where the vehicles was, open game store, sign out, may say connection lost, just sign out and sign back in, wait for story mode to load, load the save with the tank, start inv only session or just "go."

BullyThirteen

BullyThirteen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any luck with tanks getting in? As then we have an easy store any vehicle glitch as long as you have another friend to watch the tank/other car

No the problem is that when you get into a tank, a police car or anything else stricken from the garage/ MMI list, no tracker gets placed on the vehicle. Once you are in a tank/police car etc, you can't go into your garage, You can't go into LSC, and as soon as you get out, your car that you destroyed to get a tracker magically appears beside you with tracker and all.

GodOfLeech

GodOfLeech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm curious to know if anyone on PS3 found a way to get the cargo plane in free roam. I can store it to the helicopter pad by Trevor's airstrip, but there's to many trees rocks and buildings to get to the runway.

For those on Xbox (and those on PS3 who have not tried it), there's no way for us PS3 peeps to load a game save once you've been online. This is a problem because otherwise, I could just land it on the runway, save the game and then load it up when I'm ready to glitch it into multiplayer.

Take off from there and land it on a beach, then spawn it on a beach in mp? 
No the problem is that when you get into a tank, a police car or anything else stricken from the garage/ MMI list, no tracker gets placed on the vehicle. Once you are in a tank/police car etc, you can't go into your garage, You can't go into LSC, and as soon as you get out, your car that you destroyed to get a tracker magically appears beside you with tracker and all.

Oh... You meant garage.

Nuclearsniper32

Nuclearsniper32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I meant using the tank to do the store any car glitch not to actually store the tank.

Top Bottom
Login
Register