What's new

Patched [TUT] Bring in any car from SP to MP; NO LSC REQUIRED.

• Thread starter CLM
  • Start date
  • Views 11,997
Mrtaximankevin

Mrtaximankevin

Such Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the txt tut and not YouTube w***ing out for views. Pretty easy, not sure why people have so much trouble with this. :tongue:

Poison Virus

Poison Virus

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i think thx for nothing, the people who know what they do know the freemode method... u just did R* a big flaw.. congratulation:meh: the lsc was the scapegoat

CLM

CLM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm curious to know if anyone on PS3 found a way to get the cargo plane in free roam. I can store it to the helicopter pad by Trevor's airstrip, but there's to many trees rocks and buildings to get to the runway.

For those on Xbox (and those on PS3 who have not tried it), there's no way for us PS3 peeps to load a game save once you've been online. This is a problem because otherwise, I could just land it on the runway, save the game and then load it up when I'm ready to glitch it into multiplayer.

I suggest using a save editor and replace the vehicle in Trevor's helipad with the Titan to get it to load by default.

ITz Mee

ITz Mee

The Subaru Guy
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I've done this with so many helis at Michaels driveway and jets/planes on beaches and the race track. Just, if we could figure out a way to store them.
Same here, I did it with the blimp up where it spawns

RadioactiveSkin

RadioactiveSkin

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So uhh, I might be stupid, but how do I sign out of live? I mean, just pressing the guide button and pressing x to sign out takes me back to the prologue mission. Do I just unplug the ethernet?

T

Tom_X

Reaction score
Sin$
Uh, I know this is a pretty dumb question, but does Rockstar have any ways to know the difference between a normal car and one brought from SP? Just to know before I take too much trouble bringing cars from SP, only to have R* take them away & ban me

Mrtaximankevin

Mrtaximankevin

Such Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Uh, I know this is a pretty dumb question, but does Rockstar have any ways to know the difference between a normal car and one brought from SP? Just to know before I take too much trouble bringing cars from SP, only to have R* take them away & ban me
I don't know "Tom" IF THATS YOUR REAL NAME! You work for them, don't you? Admit it "Tom" just tell us the truth :shifty:

Poison Virus

Poison Virus

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
we had* tanks and jets in garage and did not get banned, and u think they will ban u for a normal car..... il exaktly tell u what will happen ... a patch
*R.I.P 1.07:dead:

Last edited:
T

Tom_X

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know "Tom" IF THATS YOUR REAL NAME! You work for them, don't you? Admit it "Tom" just tell us the truth :shifty:
The hell... My name's not Tom, of course, it's Thomas, but I use Tom for short.... And of course I work for R*, what other reason would I have to ask this but to learn all this site's secrets and sell them to the FIB?? YOU DISCOVERED ME I DONT EXIST NOOO

we had* tanks and jets in garage and did not get banned, and u think they will ban u for a normal car..... il exaktly tell u what will happen ... a patch
*R.I.P 1.07:dead:
Well Idk, I dont even know how to get a jet into a garage, I just moved Frank's Buffalo from sp to mp, then I dupe it and sell it, but now that R* is banning so many people, I had to ask to be sure idk

Mrtaximankevin

Mrtaximankevin

Such Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Suuuure "Thomas" sounds like a R* name for sure! :tongue: But seriously, I don't see them banning for this.

T

Tom_X

Reaction score
Sin$
What's wrong with Thomas? My mom will definately hear from this! :tongue:
Now more seriously, thanks for letting me know I won't get banned over selling Frank's duped car on LSC, it's a really good income, but I was afraid I might get punished or banned, as a level 24 random guy with more than 2M on transactions isn't really "normal"

jerzycity

jerzycity

Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody on ps3 know how to store the unmarked cruiser I been struggling with it. If you do message me psn jerzylocc609:banghead:

Poison Virus

Poison Virus

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody on ps3 know how to store the unmarked cruiser I been struggling with it. If you do message me psn jerzylocc609:banghead:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH joke of the day, u make me smile on a we :biggrin:

Well Idk, I dont even know how to get a jet into a garage
this was bevore the patch 1.07

Last edited:
Mrtaximankevin

Mrtaximankevin

Such Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Lololololol starting my day off with a laugh :roflmao: Thanks :hilarious: 
What's wrong with Thomas? My mom will definately hear from this! :tongue:
Now more seriously, thanks for letting me know I won't get banned over selling Frank's duped car on LSC, it's a really good income, but I was afraid I might get punished or banned, as a level 24 random guy with more than 2M on transactions isn't really "normal"
I wouldn't go nuts with it, but don't worry too much :cool:

Top Bottom
Login
Register