Turtle Beaches

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by nickl03, Feb 5, 2010 with 11 replies and 323 views.

1. nickl03

nickl03 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have a pair of turtle beaches not sure the model but i don't get how are they supposed to help please let me know everyone uses them for rushing apparently I tried it with the turtles and the normal headset that comes with the xbox and found no difference

2. BoJangles00

BoJangles00 Retired Retired

Ratings:
    You can hear surround sound...directly...in...your ears...

If they don't have Ninja Pro, you can hear their footsteps easily. And it's also easier to find out where shooting/grenades etc comes from.

3. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You didn't buy a pair from the local market did you? You plug them in and you get game sound and voice chat through them mixed together so you don't have to wear a headset and rely on your speakers. They are just headphones basically with a mic that you can use on your xbox and pc. That is all. Normal headphones work just as well for sound but with them you have to wear an uncomfortable xbox headset over them. Turtle beaches or any other headphones like astros you just pay for the convenience.

If you listen carefully you can even hear ninja pro. Hard though.

4. OP
    nickl03

nickl03 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok I thought they had some feature that I didn't know about I just got em today

5. PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd Getting There

Ratings:
    Everyone uses turtle beaches while I'm stuck with my 12 speaker surround sound :frown:

6. juno_567

juno_567 Newbie

Ratings:
    lol I have stock speakers and and two Yamaha's hooked up to a sub XD

7. Mikey99

Mikey99 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Noobs.. TV speakers are where it's at.. 0 surround sound and the mic that came with the xbox. top that.

• Like Like x 1
  8. juno_567

juno_567 Newbie

Ratings:
    Oh Muh Guh...Stock mic is the best ever invented...I can be talking and my mic randomly stops...YOU CAN'T GET THAT WITH OTHER BRANDS?!?!

9. gh0st3

gh0st3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Oh.. my.. God.

I'll say this as non-flammable as I can, but you sir, ARE A TOTAL NOOB.

Turtle Beaches are used for soundwhoring and late night gaming. Soundwhoring is the act of using the sound of your opponent's footsteps or gunfire, even if they are using Ninja Pro or a silencer.

10. BoJangles00

Ratings:
    Movement in the brush is also very noticeable. Or the stepping on snow.

• Like Like x 1
  11. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    See thats another thing I hate on Mw2. On the past CoDs when you had Dead silence when you dropped from a height your legs crunching couldn't be heard whereas on Mw2 with Ninja pro they can be and bush rustles can be heard. Myself I don't mind because I use turtle beaches but still stupid.

12. BoJangles00

Ratings:
    It's actually not stupid at all. It would be idiotic to think grass moving couldn't be heard. Unless you are a ghost...