What's new

Solved Turtle Beach x3 with HDMI?

P

PaV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, i have my x1's set up fine using my pc monitor. I put the hdmi cable into the back of the monitor, and the red/white jack into my pc, and then i plug the usb that comes with it into my xbox, so i can hear both my xbox and my pc through my headset, but i was just wondering - could i do the same with x3's or x4's? because my x1's mic broke and i dont know if i should get x1's, or get the more reliable x3's or x4's. Thanks!

Se7eN MasTa

Se7eN MasTa

Se7en Legend
Premium
Reaction score
x3's suck, the battery gets drained easily.

Calamity

Calamity

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
The feel on TB's compared to my other headphones is terrible...I'd honestly get a better headset or maybe try astros (No experience but heard they are amazing)?

lx leo xl

lx leo xl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got the X4 and I am playing using hdmi comming from my console, I simply plugged the digital audio to the output on my tv and that goes to the X4 station. I like them alot, but sometimes the interference gets pretty annoying.

P

PaV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ye the thing is though, im on a PC monitor, so it doesnt have the audio and videos slots...

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Your going to be setting it up the same way. Has the same cables that the X1's use.

P

PaV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh... i thought it had that wireless adapter?

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
It does. But it still connects the same way.

Top Bottom