Patched Turret-Gun Glitch Simplified

• Thread starter Mr exe
  • Start date
  • Views 3,593
Mr exe

Mr exe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This funny glitch is easy to master. Just follow the instructions below or in the video.

1: Take cover.
2: "Wriggle" your character.
3: While "wriggeling", throw the turret of you choice.
4: As your character is about to throw the turret. You dodge-roll away from your cover.

Hope you guys find this video helpful. :smile:

- THIS IS MY FIRST EVER YOUTUBE VIDEO. So please, no hate.
- I will be making more vids in the future. If you guys like this one. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
One of the rules of this section is your guide must contain a text tutorial.

And a quick google search came up with this Click Here for your subtitle problem.

Mr exe

Mr exe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the rules of this section is your guide must contain a text tutorial.

And a quick google search came up with this Click Here for your subtitle problem.

I looked at google. But people are only talking about using the yt:cc=on and the other one at the end of a link... tried it and it didn't work for me for some reason. so i added annotations to the video. its basicly the same thing as subtitles.
Was trying to figure out the subtitles subject, so forgot about the steps. but they are here now. if you dont understand them. please let me know, and i will try to explain them better.

C

Capatain

Reaction score
The wriggling is hilarious. I have tried and can confirm it works as detailed. Great help, as the previous video didn't help as much as this one!

Mr exe

Mr exe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wriggling is hilarious. I have tried and can confirm it works as detailed. Great help, as the previous video didn't help as much as this one!
Your welcome. i hope you drop a like at the video, if it helped you out. Im trying to start up my youtube account :smile:

C

CJG1991

Reaction score
Everytime I try this my guy just throws the turret normally, I must be useless haha

Mr exe

Mr exe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everytime I try this my guy just throws the turret normally, I must be useless haha
Keep trying. When u done it once, you will get the hang of it.
Else watch the video again. it might help you out.

ThatGuyWithShorts

ThatGuyWithShorts

Reaction score
Nice glitch, btw, how do you get that blue/purple gun skin?

Top Bottom