What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

JEEPERS SOGGY SAUSAGE Menu | JTAG Infection | No Part 1 Needed | open

Is this legit?

• Total voters
N

NeXodus

Reaction score
Sin$
If i infect someone does he need to do part 1?

PEA HEAD

PEA HEAD

Hidden Devil
Hidden Devils
Frame In Gold Experienced Veteran Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Can I get an invite? Been trying to join for 2 days now and just get kicked
Spoiler: Are you getting Kicked from my lobby? If you are getting Kicked from my lobby please know its not me kicking you this is because i am infecting JTAG to Retail i dont know why it does it but it does, you could be getting kicked from my lobby today & be able to join if you joined back Another time..

Dory

Dory

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you invite me to a pregame lobby and not have me join while you’re in the middle of a game

PEA HEAD

PEA HEAD

Hidden Devil
Hidden Devils
Frame In Gold Experienced Veteran Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you invite me to a pregame lobby and not have me join while you’re in the middle of a game
i dont actually sit here on my xbox, i put the infection on and do other stuff, even if i invited you and stared you would probs still get kicked

Dory

Dory

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont actually sit here on my xbox, i put the infection on and do other stuff, even if i invited you and stared you would probs still get kicked
Oh I thought you were at your Xbox while doing this, but guess I can’t join then lol tried for 2 days now thanks anyway

Top Bottom
Login
Register