Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmhK8zcqO-U​

T

the stereo shop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We found that if you shoot both at the same time it acts like a wave gun burst. It doesn't kill like wave gun. Just looks cool. This is old news. I need a PVR.....

LOL. any duel pistol works.. What other that the CZ is there?

LegendaryLSD

TazzyMyDog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the forums would be so much cleaner if it didn't have such broadness filling them up... be specific, that's what the topic is for, a summary, not a statistical freaking 3-D pie chart showing us a huge 10% of mess.

xAndrew2007x

xAndrew2007x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We found that if you shoot both at the same time it acts like a wave gun burst. It doesn't kill like wave gun. Just looks cool. This is old news. I need a PVR.....

LOL. any duel pistol works.. What other that the CZ is there?

Dual PM63, Mustang and Sally, Dual HS10

T

the stereo shop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The pm 63 is not a pistol, mustang and sally is dual rocket launchers , and hs10 is a shotgun.

S

SomEdouShe668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
umm sorry for being a newb :tongue: how exaclty do u do that?? hacking the pack-a-punch??

Blueberry

BlueBerry

Contributor
Free Hoster Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
They dont turn into the wave gun they just look like they are shooting wave gun bullets

L

LilElvis

Reaction score
Sin$
Would you like a medal for something everyone knows already?

Dumb ***, he knows we know that, he was stating facts for the guy who asked if any of those dual wield weapons will fire wave gun shots. They won't as it only works for dual pistols. Pay more attention to the posts. However, I think Mustang and Sally do fire the wave gun shots as they were shown in the video at approximately 0:14.

Top Bottom
Login
Register