What's new

Tools Turing, Bot With A KillSwitch (Humanized, Ban-Preventage)

• Thread starter MonzterSlayer
  • Start date
  • Views 3,927
MonzterSlayer

MonzterSlayer

Wii Hacker|Youtuber|Zombie Slayer
Reaction score
Sin$
This bot basically stops catching Pokemon and using PokeStops once it has reach the max so it doesn't get your account banned!

Step 1-Download the bot and extract it.
Step 2-Go into the folder and startup the Bot!
Step 3-The Config folder should now contain the Auth & Config files.
Step 4-Edit the Auth file with either "Google" or "Ptc" and your "username" and "password" then save!
Step 5-The config is setup to be humanized and the killswitch is set to 900/1900 (100 less than max)
Step 6-If you wanna edit anything such as speed or location it is found in the Config file!
Step 7-Once everything is configed to your liking run the bot and enjoy!

Video Tutorial

[Click here to view this link]| VIRUS

LeRunescape

LeRunescape

Reaction score
Sin$
Was getting 70,000 xp per hour with your settings, however, in a different location. Ran for ~30 minutes

"DefaultLatitude" value="35.6328964"
"DefaultLongitude" value="139.880394"

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just spoofing a location will get you banned, my main that I never botted on, but spoofed myself less than a mile away to inside the closed park I lived next to, got banned.

Edit:
Will test on a fresh account.

Xx WiLLo xX

Xx WiLLo xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just spoofing a location will get you banned, my main that I never botted on, but spoofed myself less than a mile away to inside the closed park I lived next to, got banned.

Edit:
Will test on a fresh account.

Oh crap. I spoofed on my main to the opera house in Sydney.. I live 30mins from there..Hope i dont get banned

S

shive4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone getting banned using nox with no bots? I normally spoof to a rare then go back to home location before I throw the ball. I never spoof to a location and hit pokestops or gyms

Al_Capwn

Al_Capwn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone getting banned using nox with no bots? I normally spoof to a rare then go back to home location before I throw the ball. I never spoof to a location and hit pokestops or gyms

Im using both bots and spoofing with Nox. No ban for me yet

LeRunescape

LeRunescape

Reaction score
Sin$
Got banned using this bot on a fresh account. Ran for only ~3 hours in total and ~15-30 minutes every day.

Dakabr

Dakabr

Reaction score
Sin$
2 of my 5 new accounts banned using this as well .. I guess the random speeds not good enough, I was running 6-7 hrs a day.. lol ..trying pokebuddy on a new account about 3 hrs in now .... but I'm sure all these bots are detectable atm .. oh well, I have a friend who uses "flyGps" only - and does spoof NY, Rome, Toronto.. still going strong, only Lv19 ... but still leads me to believe its less detectable.

Top Bottom
Login
Register