TURBOING???

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by ooPRODIGYoo, Feb 4, 2010 with 6 replies and 386 views.

1. ooPRODIGYoo

ooPRODIGYoo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Okay this is gonna sound dumb, even more if im wrong, but would turboing have anything to do with using a turbo controller?:?

2. FOX no johns

FOX no johns Getting There

Ratings:
    Yes. The term turboing, halo wise, derives from the action of using a turbo controller to force an account to search for games in matchmaking. Turboing is commonly associated with deranking, as one can use a turbo controller to lose games while not having to be present. This works because button input is constantly applied to the controller, allowing for the account to not be forced back to the lobby for non-activity.

• Like Like x 3
  3. OP
    ooPRODIGYoo

ooPRODIGYoo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    okay, also i have a rapid fire mod for h3 so i dont have to keep pressing the triggr when using a br. that's safe right?

it should be, i have the six mode stealth mod.

4. FOX no johns

FOX no johns Getting There

Ratings:
    Safe? No turbo controller is more safe than another.... Also, press the "Thanks" button for pete's sake, I earned that one lol.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    ooPRODIGYoo

ooPRODIGYoo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    idk who pete is but i'll do it.

6. iTz Mellow

iTz Mellow Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lol, it's an expresion buddy...

7. Jami Dahmer

Jami Dahmer Newbie

Ratings:
    don't feel bad man, i have been out of the halo loop since MW2. thank god there are some people that can actually explain something and not just get pissed because some of us don't know.

• Like Like x 1