1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Turbo

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by SnowPlowMan, Feb 6, 2010 with 10 replies and 737 views.

1. SnowPlowMan

SnowPlowMan Getting There

Ratings:
    whats good turbo controller that i can find on amazon for like around $25-$50?

any of these?

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Pad-..._8?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1265432579&sr=8-8

http://www.amazon.com/XB360-Wildfir...0?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1265432692&sr=8-10

or this one its $60 if its 10 bucks more should i get it?

http://www.amazon.com/Hori-Controll..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1265432692&sr=8-1

2. Call Me Z

Call Me Z Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I would say the Hori, as I know they are good products.

• Like Like x 1
  3. FOX no johns

FOX no johns Getting There

Ratings:
    The first one is a newer released Hori... it is cheaper and probably is better quality than the EX turbo. The EX Turbo has the most loose joysticks.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jami Dahmer

Jami Dahmer Newbie

Ratings:
    it says that they are only turbo for the face buttons, am i missing something? is there a layout that makes a face button the trigger?

5. Itz Jeff

Itz Jeff Enthusiast

Ratings:
  6. FOX no johns

Ratings:
    I'm assuming he wants a turbo for deranking... in which case there is no need for the triggers to have programmable turbo functions.

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    SnowPlowMan

Ratings:
    what else can turbos be used for? i know derankin custom boosting.

8. FOX no johns

Ratings:
    Well I know a guy that ran his turbo in low level MLG for easy EXP.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Itz Jeff

Itz Jeff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol there not just for halo......... there originally meant for games like street fighter.

i used mine for oblivion, castle crashers, time played in call of duty, and of course halo.

• Like Like x 1
  10. OP
    SnowPlowMan

Ratings:
    i like the look of the EX Turbo so i bought that. found it on gaming generations for $40 and $7 shipping compared to amazons $60 and $10 shipping.

11. NavySealSnipa 9

NavySealSnipa 9 Enthusiast

Ratings: