Discussion Turbo Controller?

• Thread starter Heizmen
  • Start date
  • Views 490
H

Heizmen

Reaction score
Sin$
If i left my turbo controller on in Matchmaking, Could I get banned for it?

I am thinking about doing it in squad and just letting it sit in there to make a booster, But I do not want to get banned.

What do you think?

H

Heizmen

Reaction score
Sin$
Yea, for the current moment I am just custom boosting. Waiting for a answer.

Mudkip

Mudkip

The Mudkip
Reaction score
Sin$
I did it one of my Accounts. When my xbox was perm banned for standbying it got banned too. So idk if bungie actually banned the account or individually banned all accounts on my xbox and that one being -550 got banned just for being neg 550

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone on here with a turbo controller said that they did get banned after leaving it on for a whole night. I forgot who it was that said that though.

ScRuBiN09

ScRuBiN09

Reaction score
Sin$
i recently left my turbo controller on when i feel asleep around 2am and woke up at 11am and was banned, so i dont recommend leaving it afk for a long period of time.:S

G

GTORacer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know many people that do this, and they have had mixed reviews.
People i know that do it in Squad Battle are Loostriga, MS,Azn, and fallen away. Only one that has been banned was Azn.

Yes it is possible to get banned, but it is very rare. Im pretty sure just as long as you stay away from team doubles you should be fine.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have done alot of Customs Boosting across all my tags and I'm Banned as well, but I did **** tons of randoms mods for random games (mostly Arcade games) that altered the online play so I don't know if thats what got me banned but its a maybe.

P

PhoLuM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hay add me

PhoLuM

or

iPhoLuM

CAN I GET IN THE CUSTOM BOOSTING PARTY

Top Bottom
Login