• Thread starter Vizionz4D
  • Start date
  • Views 514
Vizionz4D

Vizionz4D

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
When i was playing with libertyV I found something in my RPF called tuneables.json ..Can i Iso mod this??

CrushedAlmondFun

CrushedAlmondFun

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
When i was playing with libertyV I found something in my RPF called tuneables.json ..Can i Iso mod this??

NO!!!! The tunables is found on the ISO but you can not and should not do anything with it...

Upvote 0
v F u S I o N v

v F u S I o N v

Sarcastic Scotsman
Reaction score
Sin$
No. No. No. No No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No! No! No! No! No!

Upvote 0
coolteen123456

coolteen123456

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is why 12 year olds who can change a couple numbers shouldn't freaking mod! they can't deal with the fact that an unintended exploit in the game is GONE and patched!

Upvote 0
DamianSRT

DamianSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
279558_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Oh-God-Why_1920x1080.jpg

Upvote 0
Vizionz4D

Vizionz4D

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This is why 12 year olds who can change a couple numbers shouldn't freaking mod! they can't deal with the fact that an unintended exploit in the game is GONE and patched!
First of all...Im not 12
second of all I just seen this and i was curious of thinking Money lobbies could be back

Upvote 0
v F u S I o N v

v F u S I o N v

Sarcastic Scotsman
Reaction score
Sin$
Btw Is this supposed to be a dumb question or R all of u guys scared of Gta getting messed up now?
No, just annoyed that noobs are trying to bring back something that was getting legit players banned.

Upvote 0
K0KaNe

K0KaNe

Welcome to the killzone
Reaction score
Sin$
its not full patched some people are still using this type of modafaction but doubt anyone going to release the method plus as far as i know there no godmode.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register