• Thread starter Droxsico
  • Start date
  • Views 594
Droxsico

Droxsico

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can someone help me with this bypass , ive tried litterally everything and i dont know how to set up charles and ive looked through the fourms put its just pages and pages of people arguing about it and people saying they got it up but not helping anybody .

X

xSlyfox23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I also would love some help with this i done the USBserver rather easily but im confused with this Charles stuff.. btw im 25 and i agree that i also hate little kids with God Mode id just like to host my own private session get me alittle money and let it be at that any help would be amazing thx

Upvote 0
Droxsico

Droxsico

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I also would love some help with this i done the USBserver rather easily but im confused with this Charles stuff.. btw im 25 and i agree that i also hate little kids with God Mode id just like to host my own private session get me alittle money and let it be at that any help would be amazing thx

i like to host a invite only with the snow and the christmas dlc back that be cool , just want the snow back

Upvote 0
Roboreapper

Roboreapper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Money doesn't work anymore.
Setting the multiplier to anything besides 1.0 crashes my xbox after a couple seconds.

i like to host a invite only with the snow and the christmas dlc back that be cool , just want the snow back

The mods are client side. Other people won't see if you have snow.

Upvote 0
YASCEN3

YASCEN3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can someone help me with this bypass , ive tried litterally everything and i dont know how to set up charles and ive looked through the fourms put its just pages and pages of people arguing about it and people saying they got it up but not helping anybody .

As of now ive just downloaded and have running linux ubuntu 12.04 on my windows seven,spent quite a while researching the whole terminal,command process(which i really like)ive just figured out how to run charles on my new linux system,and now im just going to look through the numerous threads to try and piece it all together,if i somehow figure out the proccess i will certainly help those that have spent time bypassing it but failed :smile:

Upvote 0
Droxsico

Droxsico

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As of now ive just downloaded and have running linux ubuntu 12.04 on my windows seven,spent quite a while researching the whole terminal,command process(which i really like)ive just figured out how to run charles on my new linux system,and now im just going to look through the numerous threads to try and piece it all together,if i somehow figure out the proccess i will certainly help those that have spent time bypassing it but failed :smile:

thank you all i want is snow back i started a thread with the idea of a url rewrite which got 20,000 views and a lot of replies , hence why im now contributer with three of those green things , some reasen it got deleted

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register