What's new

Tunables DNS (Almost Working)

V

verex

Reaction score
I am very close to completing a DNS server, only running in to a couple of problems.

I am not really familiar with the gta cloud server and how it works, but I do have a server set up so it can "pose" as any online file or website.

What works: Rockstar's "prod.ros.rockstargames.com" goes through my server, I can have my server "modify" any file on it and then send everything else to the original.

When I do that to the tunables file on prod.ros.rockstargames.com nothing significant happens.

When I modify the one on prod.cloud.rockstargames.com I am able to have it load the tunables but it crashes my xbox soon after showing the player.

If anyone is somewhat familiar with how their cloud works I will be happy to provide this to you.
I have put too much time into this and I would at least want to figure out what I am doing wrong.

Thanks!

A

APlusMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to add me on skype then I might be able to help. My skype is jtarules89

S

SBHAX

Aye so...
Reaction score
You do know that Rockstar is going to come down on all these DNS servers like a tonne of bricks.

S

Scrappybe

"Everybody Lies" - Dr. Gregory House
Reaction score
Hey guys hope u get this to work!

Top Bottom