What's new

Tutorial [TU9] MW3 Jump Height Editor [JTAG/RGH/XDK Only]

xTOP K1LL3Rx

xTOP K1LL3Rx

Reaction score
Sin$
I was bored so I decided to make this tool.

Basically, it allows you to real time edit your jump height on MW3.
At the moment I only have it working for multiplayer. So it will only work in system link or split screen.
I will make it work for single player soon. I will update this thread when I do.

Also this program requires you to have Nathan LeRoux's xbdm plugin for jtag/rgh, and Xbox 360 Neighborhood setup. It will automatically detect the console to poke by poking whatever console you have set as your default console in Xbox 360 Neighborhood.

mw3tool-1.png

Virus Total Scan

The download includes the program itself, xbdm, and TU9.

Download

Also if you decide to use this program please say thanks. It goes a long way.

coder

Coder123

dat crazy duck
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice job, but im gonna use Cabooses program to do this :wink:

Jayy

Jayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is sweet. Thanks for contributing and hopefully we can see more from you. Cheers :smile:

XeChris

clt42

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea jump_height is not hard coded in tu1, tu2 etc but in tu0 it is. But on the other hand, nice program ;P

xTOP K1LL3Rx

xTOP K1LL3Rx

Reaction score
Sin$
Yea jump_height is not hard coded in tu1, tu2 etc but in tu0 it is. But on the other hand, nice program ;P
I know it is is hard coded in the latest tu I don't know about the earlier ones. I have tested poking the dvar on the latest tu and it doesn't work so either that one dvar in cabooses program decided to not work for me or it's hard coded lol. I mean I always could be wrong but I am pretty sure it is hard coded.

ColdK1ller86

ColdK1ller86

4d 79 20 4e 61 6d 65 20 49 73 20 53 69 6d 6f 6e
Reaction score
Sin$
thx man this works great just wish i could get rtc to work now :frown:

zX MajEsTicIIVx

zX MajEsTicIIVx

Reaction score
Sin$
this is col and all but there are much better things to do on MW3 WITH DK or rgh for recovries and things like that but nice post anyway
:smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register