• Thread starter Peason5192000
  • Start date
  • Views 924
Peason5192000

Peason5192000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive done all my updates i need for game,console and i cant get a menu to pop up i am on xbls ninja server and it come with a built in menu but i want other menus besides this one ive tried three different menus but im not sure if the ninja on host menu is blocking it out. Any ideas???

NighttimeHawk

NighttimeHawk

Matrix Trident, Icedcube XenochipGC, Slim XDK
Reaction score
Sin$
What menus did you try? And did you apply the title update directly to the game directory or are you loading it through aurora or fsd?

Upvote 0
Joker

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive done all my updates i need for game,console and i cant get a menu to pop up i am on xbls ninja server and it come with a built in menu but i want other menus besides this one ive tried three different menus but im not sure if the ninja on host menu is blocking it out. Any ideas???
How did you apply the update? Via going on the game on xbox live and downloading it? (I suggest this) in the .ini file in ninja (Probably ninja.ini) you need to look for like Mw2OnHost = true; and set that to false this is more than likely why you cant get a menu to load

Upvote 0
Peason5192000

Peason5192000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How did you apply the update? Via going on the game on xbox live and downloading it? (I suggest this) in the .ini file in ninja (Probably ninja.ini) you need to look for like Mw2OnHost = true; and set that to false this is more than likely why you cant get a menu to load

Ok so ive installed auraro and ived used fsd and still no menu ive also went into my ninja.ini filed changed the true to false and still does not work any other possilbe suspects

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register