Hidden Devils
CotM FotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome to my thread of all the mod menus and RTE tools On mw2
YOU MUST HAVE A JTAG / RGH or a jailbroken PS3 IN ORDER TO USE THESE
This is my Mega Mw2 mod menu List
Big thanks to Tablet
Please Pm me with your menu with a Download link and Virus scan if you would like your here

Aspect Modding [Stable] :

Azza + Eb :

Black And Yellow V3 TU8

Breaking Point:

Breaking Point v2

Gorilla Warfare:

Ikonroi :

MoonSlaught :

MW2 Offhost Aimbot + ESP

Mw2 TU8 Bots V3

Outbreak 1.2

Project Cider v5

Project Psycho 3.0

Soo Stoned Remake

Super Man Lobby + EB
Super Man with Mod menu V2

Ultimate Superman v6.0
Link to thread : http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...ots-glowstick-platform-and-much-more.1176934/

Zoobys Off Host Menu

Z99 x iHaXoRZz & Botch's Menu + Offhost Menu
will up date

PS3
MW2 OFW MOD MENU | RELEASE

Thanks if you have had to Go through this
Also if you have or know a menu that know or should be on here please PM me

Last edited:
Shoe

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Hidden Devils
CotM FotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes i certainly will I'm in the process on getting the menu from google but making sure that are safe before posting it here

ImStuartB

ImStuartB

Aye so...
Experienced Veteran Forum Addict Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice thread :smile: A good idea would be to include a link to the se7ensins thread if the menu has been released on here so people can see information about the menu.

M

Moderx6

Reaction score
Sin$
how do i actually get a mod menu on,my xbox,? IF YOU KNOW PLEASE REPLY!!!!!

Find

Find

Hey there good lookin'
Reaction score
Sin$
The Superman Lobby with Mod Menu doesnt give a default_mp.xex, just a .dll file. Can I still load it?

Shoe

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Hidden Devils
CotM FotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
The Superman Lobby with Mod Menu doesnt give a default_mp.xex, just a .dll file. Can I still load it?

Normally the Default_mp.xex is either modded or not

and if you have a modded on just put the dll in and you'll be fine

P

Poloblade1

Zombieland Hoster
Free Hoster Frame In Gold Services
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks for complying all the menus together into one big thread m8 alot easier to find em now

W

Waffle Text

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow man, I don't mean to be rude but this just seems like a waste of time.... Instead of creating a thread that lists a download link to every menu, why didn't you get the idea to make something that would load all of the menus? Create your own list of them, download them and sort them into a folder while naming them appropriately? Work on something that could provide a GUI for the host to select the menu they wanted to load, like a plugin or something? My guess is that a boatload of people will congratulate you on making a cool, useful thread, but I doubt the majority of them will use it. It seems like a waste of YOUR time if nobody else cares. I have tried using methods like XexLoadImage and XLoadLibrary (or whatever it's called), and they don't seem to work for what I just described.... I could be wrong, but unless you know how to get them working with that sort of thing, my best clue is to use the assembly code used to patch .xex files so they will load .dll files to get the job done. You may have to convert that code to c++ though :wink:

Code:
        .globl _start
_start:
.set DLLLoaderHook, 0x824F0CE8
.set LoadLibraryA, 0x824F0568
.set DLLLoaderString, 0x82000B9C
.long DLLLoaderString
.long (9f-0f)/4
0:
    .string "game:\\dll_load.dll"
    .align 2
9:
.long DLLLoaderHook
.long (9f-0f)/4
0:
    lis %r11, DLLLoaderString@h
    ori %r3, %r11, DLLLoaderString@l
    bl (LoadLibraryA - (DLLLoaderHook + 0x8))
9:
.long 0xFFFFFFFF

Above is the code that is ran in xextool when you path a default_mp.xex to load a .dll file with the name "dll_load.dll". Below is an attempt to convert that code into c++.

Code:
#define DLLLoaderHook              0x823326A8

char *(*DLLLoaderString)(char *retString) = (char *(__cdecl * )(char * ))0x82000870;
void (*DLL_LoadLibraryA)(char *libName) = (void(__cdecl * )(char * ))0x82332B10;

void LoadDLL(char *DLLname)
{
    char *OP = DLLLoaderString(DLLname);
    DLL_LoadLibraryA(OP);
}

You may have to do some tinkering with the code and various other things to get it to work. I haven't had the chance to test this, but I might sometime in the next week or so. Lastly, assuming you get .dll's to load while you are in a match, I would strongly suggest actually deleting hud elements that you allocated and not just pushing them off of the screen by changing their coordinates.

Code:
void (__cdecl *HudElem_Free)(game_hudelem_s *hud) = (void(__cdecl * )(game_hudelem_s * ))0x821DFA58;

I lied about that being my last bit of comment. Assuming you made a plugin, you should also use a boolean to freeze the MW2 menu selecting plugin controls until the game is relaunched. This will do two things. 1) It will make sure you don't open both menus at the same time because of a common button and 2) will ensure that you don't get hud elements that disappear. I do not remember how many, but there is a limit on how many hud elements will appear visible on a clients screen. Some menus use a lot of hud elements and don't delete them when the menu is closed. The only good solution to this if you don't have the source code is to reload the menu.

Hopefully, you don't get upset that I think your thread is a waste of time. If you read to here, you probably realize that it really IS a waste of time, and maybe you, or anybody, want(s) to invest more time in a plugin like I described. I don't believe in credits, and I don't believe in privatizing anything. Just you can doesn't mean you should. In an ideal scene, everything would be open source and free. If you end up using anything from this post including information, ideas or code, DO NOT credit me; post the code you came up with somewhere as a part of this open source project or send the code to me. If you want to contact me on skype, my skype is reportworthy.

Shoe

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Hidden Devils
CotM FotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I understand where your comming from but as im a beginner in coding i dont really understand and every one has there opinions

Also some people just like to use a different menu every now and again

W

Waffle Text

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I understand where your comming from but as im a beginner in coding i dont really understand and every one has there opinions

Also some people just like to use a different menu every now and again
Well up until the last point of your reply.... "Some people just like to use a different menu every now and then?????" But if you made the plugin that loads EVERY menu there is, you would be able to use a "different menu every now and then" lol! It would also be more organized on your rgh...

Top Bottom
Login
Register