What's new

Solved TU8 Gold Deagle with Copycat

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I know there was a dll in TU7 that set your classes so that you had a gold deagle when someone copied your class with copycat.

Is there a dll like this for TU8 at all?

Thanks.

Nice Mod Bro

Rooster Teeth

真正的愛永不消逝
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, still does it to me too. Stupid cat. I only wonder how far she fell; and you know it's got to be a female cat. No men would do something like that. :tongue:
lol true... kinda hope the cat didnt die though... have you all seen the original video? :smile:

Upvote 0
Nice Mod Bro

Rooster Teeth

真正的愛永不消逝
Reaction score
Sin$
Haven't been able to find it. Not even sure what to search for.
ok i downloaded the dll and the default_mp.xex but when i load it my console pops up with disc unreadable... but while that pops up the little achievment circle pops up saying welcome to project psychos 3.0 mod menu... then goes back to fsd3.??? whats going on 
Haven't been able to find it. Not even sure what to search for.
oh and heres the cat video

Upvote 0
w159

w159

Gold Record Host
Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
ok i downloaded the dll and the default_mp.xex but when i load it my console pops up with disc unreadable... but while that pops up the little achievment circle pops up saying welcome to project psychos 3.0 mod menu... then goes back to fsd3.??? whats going on 

oh and heres the cat video

Sounds like you're missing something in the mw2 folder.

btw. Treasure. I spelled it right. bastard

Upvote 0
Nice Mod Bro

Rooster Teeth

真正的愛永不消逝
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds like you're missing something in the mw2 folder.

btw. Treasure. I spelled it right. bastard
i have everything in the folder... do i need a modded default.xex, because the download cam with only the dll and the default_mp.xex?

Upvote 0
w159

w159

Gold Record Host
Reaction score
Sin$
And that makes the gif even funnier. Cat trying to be all sly, wasn't to sly in that jump. Made a thud.

Upvote 0
w159

w159

Gold Record Host
Reaction score
Sin$
i have everything in the folder... do i need a modded default.xex, because the download cam with only the dll and the default_mp.xex?

No. You don't need that. Check and make sure you're on TU8, then scan through your mw2 folder and make sure you have the .xexp files. Think you got to have that too. If it doesn't work then might need to delete your mw2 and reinstall.

Upvote 0
Nice Mod Bro

Rooster Teeth

真正的愛永不消逝
Reaction score
Sin$
No. You don't need that. Check and make sure you're on TU8, then scan through your mw2 folder and make sure you have the .xexp files. Think you got to have that too. If it doesn't work then might need to delete your mw2 and reinstall.
.xexp??? is that a misspelling or is that a real type of file?

Upvote 0
Nice Mod Bro

Rooster Teeth

真正的愛永不消逝
Reaction score
Sin$
Sincere. Wouldn't F with you about that. Be a hell of a waste of time. lol. If I was able to post them, I'd just give them to you, but it's warez.
kk ill look but i dont think i ever deleted a file with .xexp, weird o_O

Upvote 0
NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
The "Edit Classes" option also sets certain camos on certain guns, such as gold on the riot shield and gold on some other guns, but it resets after you use that class online.

The gold deagle in the tactical slot, sticks, though. I love seeing people's reactions when they steal my class, or I get a final killcam with the gold deagle. :tongue:

And thanks for all the help w159 w159

Upvote 0
Nice Mod Bro

Rooster Teeth

真正的愛永不消逝
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, you can do it that way too. Wasn't sure if you had it set up or not. Remember you have to unload the FSD plugin to system link.
ok well after searching threw my mw2 directory there is no default.xexp??? :confused:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register