• Start date
  • Views 4,584
Codster333

Codster333

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
**Updated Download
Done with Modern Warfare 2 modding for now so i figured i would release this haven't even touched MW2 in over a month and alot of new games are coming so I have a feeling this will be done soon, so as a last sentiment release here's a buggy TU7 zombies mod complete with visions auto team switching, upgrades for zombies and humans and the like modeled off of quarentines chaos mod base (without care package bases) this took an *** load of time but it still freezes main problem is i couldn't get around only being able to have 9 players on a team at a time so 10 or less players and you should be good might still freeze didn't even really test this build after i got kicked off live and didn't get to test around anymore, any way feel free to make a vid please leave credits enjoy

of course with any good mw2 tu7 mod some credits to craigchrist for helping me all those months ago

dl for .dll - Updated - http://www.mediafire.com/?1xzb80nt0x04r0s

dl for readme with instructions and directions to get compatible .xex http://www.mediafire.com/view/?qxwbobza3bfb3u8

demo vid of it offline by SnappiestJack

Last edited:
Codster333

Codster333

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also if theres any game ruining bugs let me know like i said i didn't get to test this last build and sometimes i forget to put back something important i removed or etc etc..

Th3Sup3rN3rd

Th3Sup3rN3rd

Mr. Rager
Grammar Nazi Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Haven't tried this yet, but I was there when he was testing it online. It's pretty insane... :biggrin:

TheSasukeUchiha

TheSasukeUchiha

Team Geckos
Reaction score
Sin$
You could have been a little more high quality about this release and put it all in one .rar and put up at least one picture....
This is a pretty LQ release.

iM ShARk xX

iM ShARk xX

Contributor
Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Make a video, people like video before downloading stuff :wink:

SnappiestJack

SnappiestJack

Contributor
Modder Fabled Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Just got home, if no one has done a video in about on hour ill make one.

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

║▌││║▌║││║▌│║║│▌ ɴзтшøяkзđ
Hardened Veteran Modder Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks Codster :cool:

HotLikeMexico

HotLikeMexico

- The Great Maes -
Modder Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You make a gungame so it's easy for you to make a zombie. Player killed or anything like that function :tongue:

Codster333

Codster333

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was Going to download but says its a virus on my computer "This file may harm your computer"

:frown:
Its a .dll so its not a virus.. Anyway yea it is a lq release but Honestly I just don't feel like loading up MW2 setting up a stand for my ipod and making a video, plus only good videos would be of it online and I can't go online with this so eh sorry, like i said I'm done with MW2 right now and had this laying around in my hard drive and figured i would give it up, however, just because the presentation sucks it doesn't affect the actual mod I released which is pretty In depth and original as far as released .dll mods go anyway enjoy if you want :tongue:

SnappiestJack

SnappiestJack

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
And please feel free so i can add it to the Initial post and appease those who need a video to go along with a mod

Doing it now for you

Edit: Its hard to record not online :/ Got a quick '****' video but it's better than nothing, uploading now.

Also can I suggest you make a quick edit so that the zombies don't get ammo in the pistol?

D

droseum20

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, this is sick! I'll record me hosting it online later tonight :smile:

Nice work

Codster333

Codster333

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doing it now for you

Edit: Its hard to record not online :/ Got a quick '****' video but it's better than nothing, uploading now.

Also can I suggest you make a quick edit so that the zombies don't get ammo in the pistol?

Wow sorry to everyone who downloaded it already i forgot i did that I believe i fixed it now sorry about that (just a boolean i had to true for some debug purpose i forgot about) if theres still issues let me know

- http://www.mediafire.com/?1xzb80nt0x04r0s

SnappiestJack

SnappiestJack

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow sorry to everyone who downloaded it already i forgot i did that I believe i fixed it now sorry about that (just a boolean i had to true for some debug purpose i forgot about) if theres still issues let me know

- http://www.mediafire.com/?1xzb80nt0x04r0s
Nice one. Also here's the best video I could get offline :frown:, better than nothing shows humans and zombies.

You got skype or AIM?

Codster333

Codster333

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice one. Also here's the best video I could get offline :frown:, better than nothing shows humans and zombies.

You got skype or AIM?

The real game ends when there are no humans left, i just have a check for when there is only one player (debugging purposes) that it wont end if there aren't humans left and yea Codster333, i believe i fixed the ammo issue now as well but thanks its a nice little demo vid

SnappiestJack

SnappiestJack

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
The real game ends when there are no humans left, i just have a check for when there is only one player (debugging purposes) that it wont end if there aren't humans left and yea Codster333, i believe i fixed the ammo issue now as well but thanks its a nice little demo vid
Ye i noticed it ended when i had my retail in the game, vid will do until someone does a xlink game or something (might do one tomorrow night) :wink:.

Top Bottom
Login
Register