Discussion Tu7 Xp Lobby Method*

• Thread starter xViiolentz
  • Start date
  • Views 4,287
X

xViiolentz

Reaction score
Sin$
This is My Method i Would Test it But My Jtag Bricked Ok so on mw2 there are game modes like GTNW And i Was thinking Seeing they are not in game Maby if You Changed The Xp Scale for The Game Modes We Could Almost make a Fake Xp Lobby Seeing we Cant Make it Online There would be nothing to cause a RSA Check Or Any Thing if this works tell me if not tell me just trying to help the community

Snake

Snake

Content Team
Video Connoisseur CotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
You Can't Do That Cause The Code Post And Tu7 With Rsa Will Brick A Muffin And I'm A Guy But I Type Like A 14 Year Old Girl.
But really, that won't work. You would be modifying the code_post to do that and the XP values don't stick.

I JTAG MILFS

I JTAG MILFS

Empire Biz
Reaction score
Sin$
This is My Method i Would Test it But My Jtag Bricked Ok so on mw2 there are game modes like GTNW And i Was thinking Seeing they are not in game Maby if You Changed The Xp Scale for The Game Modes We Could Almost make a Fake Xp Lobby Seeing we Cant Make it Online There would be nothing to cause a RSA Check Or Any Thing if this works tell me if not tell me just trying to help the community
NOPE..

F

foreverkilling1

Reaction score
Sin$
dunno we cud give it a try its just mw3 out soon and not much people are bothered about mw2 anymore

-DRiTZ-

-DRiTZ-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I read on another site (can't find the post that says this anymore) that there is a way to mod on MW3. They found a way to mod any Call of Duty game ever made and any that will ever come out, and it can not be patched. Sadly the only people who know how to do this are people like Eaton and the bigger names in modding, so we probably won't actually see this anytime soon.

Jok3r 7s

Jok3r 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I read on another site (can't find the post that says this anymore) that there is a way to mod on MW3. They found a way to mod any Call of Duty game ever made and any that will ever come out, and it can not be patched. Sadly the only people who know how to do this are people like Eaton and the bigger names in modding, so we probably won't actually see this anytime soon.
This made me lol so hard :laugh:

I JTAG MILFS

I JTAG MILFS

Empire Biz
Reaction score
Sin$
he-was-trollin-300x298.jpg

LMFAO..... Really any cod game ever made even the ones not released yet or even thought of? Who would believe such a thing? Now theres F****N modding genies out there predicting the future GTFO with this kid you should know better to even post something like this that you supposedly read somewhere.

-DRiTZ-

-DRiTZ-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
he-was-trollin-300x298.jpg

LMFAO..... Really any cod game ever made even the ones not released yet or even thought of? Who would believe such a thing? Now theres F****N modding genies out there predicting the future GTFO with this kid you should know better to even post something like this that you supposedly read somewhere.
chances of working are none.. sorry pal
This made me lol so hard :laugh:

You guys mad?

michael1026

michael1026

Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Why do You Randomly Capitalize some Letters when you Are Typing? it Really gets Annoying.

-DRiTZ-

-DRiTZ-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea were mad that 14 year old kids come on here and make up compete BS...STOP MAKING UP LIES AND TROLLING....

Pretty sure youre mad. just passing along what i read from xbox element, cool your tits. goog god you cant even post in this section without getting flamed by a kid who misses his haxors.

Top Bottom
Login
Register