What's new

Discussion Tu7 Xp Lobby Method*

• Thread starter xViiolentz
  • Start date
  • Views 4,095
X

xViiolentz

Reaction score
This is My Method i Would Test it But My Jtag Bricked Ok so on mw2 there are game modes like GTNW And i Was thinking Seeing they are not in game Maby if You Changed The Xp Scale for The Game Modes We Could Almost make a Fake Xp Lobby Seeing we Cant Make it Online There would be nothing to cause a RSA Check Or Any Thing if this works tell me if not tell me just trying to help the community

Tupac

Tupac

Getting There
Reaction score
You should maybe change the title a little bit

Snake

Snake

Content Team
Video Connoisseur CotM TotM
Reaction score
You Can't Do That Cause The Code Post And Tu7 With Rsa Will Brick A Muffin And I'm A Guy But I Type Like A 14 Year Old Girl.
But really, that won't work. You would be modifying the code_post to do that and the XP values don't stick.

Baretta

Baretta

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a chance, it woukldn't be real XP anyway

I JTAG MILFS

I JTAG MILFS

Empire Biz
Reaction score
This is My Method i Would Test it But My Jtag Bricked Ok so on mw2 there are game modes like GTNW And i Was thinking Seeing they are not in game Maby if You Changed The Xp Scale for The Game Modes We Could Almost make a Fake Xp Lobby Seeing we Cant Make it Online There would be nothing to cause a RSA Check Or Any Thing if this works tell me if not tell me just trying to help the community
NOPE..

F

foreverkilling1

Reaction score
dunno we cud give it a try its just mw3 out soon and not much people are bothered about mw2 anymore

-DRiTZ-

-DRiTZ-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read on another site (can't find the post that says this anymore) that there is a way to mod on MW3. They found a way to mod any Call of Duty game ever made and any that will ever come out, and it can not be patched. Sadly the only people who know how to do this are people like Eaton and the bigger names in modding, so we probably won't actually see this anytime soon.

Jok3r 7s

Jok3r 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read on another site (can't find the post that says this anymore) that there is a way to mod on MW3. They found a way to mod any Call of Duty game ever made and any that will ever come out, and it can not be patched. Sadly the only people who know how to do this are people like Eaton and the bigger names in modding, so we probably won't actually see this anytime soon.
This made me lol so hard :laugh:

Unbound 7s

Unbound 7s

0x50676f573
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
chances of working are none.. sorry pal

I JTAG MILFS

I JTAG MILFS

Empire Biz
Reaction score
he-was-trollin-300x298.jpg

LMFAO..... Really any cod game ever made even the ones not released yet or even thought of? Who would believe such a thing? Now theres F****N modding genies out there predicting the future GTFO with this kid you should know better to even post something like this that you supposedly read somewhere.

-DRiTZ-

-DRiTZ-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
he-was-trollin-300x298.jpg

LMFAO..... Really any cod game ever made even the ones not released yet or even thought of? Who would believe such a thing? Now theres F****N modding genies out there predicting the future GTFO with this kid you should know better to even post something like this that you supposedly read somewhere.
chances of working are none.. sorry pal
This made me lol so hard :laugh:

You guys mad?

Unbound 7s

Unbound 7s

0x50676f573
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
You guys mad?
why would i be quoted as if i was mad? i just simply gave him a answer to his question?

edit: lmao you thought i replied to you? xD

Thoughts

Thoughts

Tumblr Famous.
Reaction score
Yea were mad that 14 year old kids come on here and make up compete BS...STOP MAKING UP LIES AND TROLLING....
OMFG You still are trolling in MW2 Lobbies sections, get a life kid.

michael1026

michael1026

Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Why do You Randomly Capitalize some Letters when you Are Typing? it Really gets Annoying.

H

HenryHam18

Reaction score
OMFG....Your still following me trying to put my C**K in your mouth GTFO kid....
lol...... my jtag arrived in perfect condition thanks alot that was my bad i was putting in the wrong tracking #

-DRiTZ-

-DRiTZ-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea were mad that 14 year old kids come on here and make up compete BS...STOP MAKING UP LIES AND TROLLING....

Pretty sure youre mad. just passing along what i read from xbox element, cool your tits. goog god you cant even post in this section without getting flamed by a kid who misses his haxors.

Top Bottom