• Views 4,969
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nicholas019

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I bet you are.. and i am hosting mw4 lobbies with my valhalla slim jtag :o zomg wanna join my party and see me on session sample?

Technically you can reset glitch hack it which is the same end result. just saying.

mattakadanruiz2

mattakadanruiz2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
alright guys i will be releasing on friday this week and i will be on today around 630 after drum line practice so when i get on ill talk more guys and thanks unbound yea we can put it aside :smile:

XeChris

clt42

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok seriously just how stupid can you be?.. since Tu7 has the GSC precompiled & you cannot edit it, you cannot use the function that adds a dvar into your memory. The only other way is to use menu files. Which aren't infectable. The only things that are infectable are because they are Server Dvar, which carry from client to client, hence gametype, timescale, & friction...

now will you stop being a little kid thinking that you have achieved something when all you have done is waste a whole day of your life on this site proving that your even dumber then we all thought.. and that the people supporting you probably have no idea what Tu7 is and they are just saying its legit because they do not know the difference between tu6 or tu7..

I do not know what your goal is with this so called "Patch" but if you are trying to infect yourself with anything than you are a big fail for trying ... unless your jtag is online then your "Patch" derp has no meaning/use @ all.. and if your trying to system link XP then let me say.. :facepalm: that not happening hahahaha

edit: yea im jelly .. jelly that your brain has less cells than mine does :\
pwnage!

iNike

iNike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Smack your lips one more time in the video and I think I might just kill myself.

A

acesinhell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Smack your lips one more time in the video and I think I might just kill myself.

:laugh: that "smack*" was "smack*" really really "smack" funny! 'smack" :w00t:

DaftHacker

DaftHacker

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
Programmer Forum Addict Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This is fake it's just the new auto sniper glitch that was found.

mattakadanruiz2

mattakadanruiz2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea it was a glitch also with small cross hairs far knife and big radar ur stupid kid

Snake

Snake

Content Team
Video Connoisseur CotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
No kid your stupid! Go away and your not cool and you haven't bypassed sh*t
You're both stupid. Neither of you can spell, and your sentence structure matches that of a 4 year old. Pro Faze, he's trollin', and you fell for it.

DrSpeedy

DrSpeedy

All these flavors, and you choose to be salty.
Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
alright guys i will be releasing on friday this week and i will be on today around 630 after drum line practice so when i get on ill talk more guys and thanks unbound yea we can put it aside :smile:
Really now? It's past that time in both EST and CET.

Siincerity 7s

Siincerity 7s

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You're both stupid. Neither of you can spell, and your sentence structure matches that of a 4 year old. Pro Faze, he's trollin', and you fell for it.
Yes I can't spell because you know me so well. And I'm still wondering why this thread hasn't been locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register