• Views 4,966
Status
Not open for further replies.
mattakadanruiz2

mattakadanruiz2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes i am uploading a video right now look at what we have gotten done so far and expect release soon and also expect more
here is the link of my youtube of me hosting click tu7 mods video
please message me if anyone has any questions and in a few day i will be selling this for 10usd​
message me if anyone wants to buy now​
ways to contact me:​
xbox live: i lov xex menu​
or just pm on here​
happy modding s7 :tt2:​
updated video on youtube look now shows everything including some good mods we all miss

C

-Cherry

Reaction score
Sin$
stop hating on him he has proof...... Much Respect

Unbound 7s

Unbound 7s

0x50676f573
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
idk why u try to get to me i have my way of thinking and i made it this far i must be doing somthing right

made it this far? that you are continuing making yourself look even more dumber by posting something that has been done four months ago by me and alot more others?

i am just trying to help you .. save you time and whatever else.. but if you insist on doing what your doing now then I will stop helping you and you can keep looking like a fool.. good luck getting nowhere with this

C

-Cherry

Reaction score
Sin$
made it this far? that you are continuing making yourself look even more dumber by posting something that has been done four months ago by me and alot more others?

i am just trying to help you .. save you time and whatever else.. but if you insist on doing what your doing now then I will stop helping you and you can keep looking like a fool.. good luck getting nowhere with this
i hope your not saying you bypassed tu7 you tard and nobody has these infects the best is super jump and text on screen and knock back by teh1337 so stop hating

Unbound 7s

Unbound 7s

0x50676f573
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i hope your not saying you bypassed tu7 you tard and nobody has these infects the best is super jump and text on screen and knock back by teh1337 so stop hatin

look here you new comer.. i am going to break you in more worst then i do with my cats when i house train them..

for one I DID NOT SAY i bypassed tu7 so get your story straight because there is no where in hell this herp a derp has bypassed.. and actually teh1337 could not host these anyways because his jtag is not online.. he just made the mods.. so you stop being a tard and get your facts straight before trash smacking with me..

P.S. - he is clearly and i mean CLEARLY using a modified code post .. that is why he is able to use those mods.. if he left the game and went to private match he would have NOTHING.. good day sir

mattakadanruiz2

mattakadanruiz2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i love how you guys say any1 can do it but why is there not any videos of it yea so get ur s h i t straight before you flame on here saying ur bs :evil:

mattakadanruiz2

mattakadanruiz2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i lov how u gave me a link to teh1337 but he never released any tu7 patches except slo mo and super speed dumb shi t

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbilWxLU_Ag

link to his video and there is not download link dumb as s

ur so stupid once agin ur wrong haha u know i am on to somthing and ur jelly haha

Dont Trip Noob

Dont Trip Noob

Trusted Seller
Reaction score
Sin$
i lov how u gave me a link to teh1337 but he never released any tu7 patches except slo mo and super speed dumb shi t

link to his video and there is not download link dumb as s

ur so stupid once agin ur wrong haha u know i am on to somthing and ur jelly haha

WTF are you talking about i put a download link at the top of the video FUC*KING Scamer

mattakadanruiz2

mattakadanruiz2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea to his v2 patch that has nothing to do with what kind of mods i am doing god your stupid haha this is the video of the patch u try to say was close to mine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pOJ14JU1BU

and that v2 is a nothing close to me with actual mods like unlimited uav,far knife, knock back, modded care packages, and rapid fire, and small cross hairs so why can you just admit it god ur annoying

Dont Trip Noob

Dont Trip Noob

Trusted Seller
Reaction score
Sin$
yea to his v2 patch that has nothing to do with what kind of mods i am doing god your stupid haha this is the video of the patch u try to say was close to mine

and that v2 is a nothing close to me with actual mods like unlimited uav,far knife, knock back, modded care packages, and rapid fire, and small cross hairs so why can you just admit it god ur annoying

WTF small cross hairs you said that was your JTAG dumba** i beat 99.9% of the website will think you are fake

Chaotic

Chaotic

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
People on 7s do not believe things like this that easily, we are more educated about modding unlike the other modding sites out there e.g. TTG.. and there are too many people that come and go on this site that are claiming to have JTAGS online and TU7 mods but all it is in the end is an edited video or photo shopped picture so unless you want people to really believe you then I suggest you get a lobby verifier/mod to verify your lobby and get him tell us that it is legit.

kthnxbai

Dont Trip Noob

Dont Trip Noob

Trusted Seller
Reaction score
Sin$
People on 7s do not believe things like this that easily, we are more educated about modding unlike the other modding sites out there e.g. TTG.. and there are too many people that come and go on this site that are claiming to have JTAGS online and TU7 mods but all it is in the end is an edited video or photo shopped picture so unless you want people to really believe you then I suggest you get a lobby verifier/mod to verify your lobby and get him tell us that it is legit.

kthnxbai
Thaks

mattakadanruiz2

mattakadanruiz2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
acesinhel and sean7s saw that i am and all it is system link mods on tu7 u guys tommorow after school and drum line practice i will invite you in a party while i am system linking and ill put you in the video so you know its legit thats what i did with the other to

Dont Trip Noob

Dont Trip Noob

Trusted Seller
Reaction score
Sin$
acesinhel and sean7s saw that i am and all it is system link mods on tu7 u guys tommorow after school and drum line practice i will invite you in a party while i am system linking and ill put you in the video so you know its legit thats what i did with the other to
See here we go agian in the video that you just made you said you where going to show proof of TU7 but all you did is stuff that we can do you did not have no mod menu to unlock anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register