Not open for further replies.
Siincerity 7s

Siincerity 7s

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
o lol yea it does soumd gross did u say that to e or som1 else
derp

Ok seriously just how stupid can you be?.. since Tu7 has the GSC precompiled & you cannot edit it, you cannot use the function that adds a dvar into your memory. The only other way is to use menu files. Which aren't infectable. The only things that are infectable are because they are Server Dvar, which carry from client to client, hence gametype, timescale, & friction...

now will you stop being a little kid thinking that you have achieved something when all you have done is waste a whole day of your life on this site proving that your even dumber then we all thought.. and that the people supporting you probably have no idea what Tu7 is and they are just saying its legit because they do not know the difference between tu6 or tu7..

I do not know what your goal is with this so called "Patch" but if you are trying to infect yourself with anything than you are a big fail for trying ... unless your jtag is online then your "Patch" derp has no meaning/use @ all.. and if your trying to system link XP then let me say.. :facepalm: that not happening hahahaha

edit: yea im jelly .. jelly that your brain has less cells than mine does :\
Lol that was awesome!! Haha +rep

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
yes i am uploading a video right now look at what we have gotten done so far and expect release soon and also expect more

here is the link of my youtube of me hosting click tu7 mods video

please message me if anyone has any questions and in a few day i will be selling this for 10usd​
message me if anyone wants to buy now​
ways to contact me:​
xbox live: i lov xex menu​
or just pm on here​
happy modding s7 :tt2:​
updated video on youtube look now shows everything including some good mods we all miss
Yeah and my atari 2600 jtag runs both pnet and xlive at the same time ,half the screen is pnet half xlive .I can instantly infect myself And sell my uber l33t mods which I coded in php using word ..

I have filmed this with my potato and uploaded it 2 times under different names..

Vahkesh

Vahkesh

I'm the best get over it
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah and my atari 2600 jtag runs both pnet and xlive at the same time ,half the screen is pnet half xlive .I can instantly infect myself And sell my uber l33t mods which I coded in php using word ..

I have filmed this with my potato and uploaded it 2 times under different names..

LOL!!!

xTacoxModzx

xTacoxModzx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every One's gunna think your Trolling unless you release something.

Zakb009

Zakb009

Uni pride yo!
Retired
Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
look you herp a derp..

if your jtag is online then congrats you can host mods on Tu7 zomg

if your jtag is offline then quit wasting my time, your time, and everyone else's time with your BS .. i hate when people like you can not accept that your wrong and when your wrong.. YOUR WRONG!
*You're wrong when *You're wrong.. *You're wrong!
Sorry, made me smile. Anyway, if you have managed it then well done.

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
o lol yea it does soumd gross did u say that to e or som1 else
It's simple, if you want people to believe you, add someone from here who has a capture card and invite them to a party. Send them a message so it shows the date and run XeXMenu. It will show up as Session Sample to them and it will confirm you're online on a jtag. Anything else is pointless and proves nothing.

Dr Death

Dr Death

Getting There
Reaction score
somebody just gave you a TU7 patch, i doubt it.

Snake

Snake

Content Team
Video Connoisseur CotM TotM
Reaction score
facepalm...

1. No proof on TU7
2. In the video you showed that your jtag was online, which is not possible, and if it was a retail, then it had an older dash because the menu when you press the guide button was blue
Lol, he posted a thread asking for a tu7 bypass for system link a while back I believe. He gave me an attitude calling me a leech (lol'd so hard) so I snatched his cookies, then he got butthurt and decided to leave the thread. Now he claims he has an online jtag and can host? bulls***.

Dr Death

Dr Death

Getting There
Reaction score
Lol, he posted a thread asking for a tu7 bypass for system link a while back I believe. He gave me an attitude calling me a leech (lol'd so hard) so I snatched his cookies, then he got butthurt and decided to leave the thread. Now he claims he has an online jtag and can host? bulls***.
i think i saw that, he was giving attitude to everybody that posted. Some people just don't learn.

Unbound 7s

Unbound 7s

0x50676f573
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Seeing how this guy is not responding back to me after i just smacked him around a good bit.. i say it is about time this thread gets closed due to this guy flaming because he lacks common knowledge..

Dr Death

Dr Death

Getting There
Reaction score
Seeing how this guy is not responding back to me after i just smacked him around a good bit.. i say it is about time this thread gets closed due to this guy flaming because he lacks common knowledge..
agreed :rolleyes:

Weeb

Wee Bro x Diie

Leech®
Fabled Veteran Contest Sponsor Forum Addict
Reaction score
1 W1LL P4Y $10 4F73R 73H L08813!!!!!1111!!

but really?
charging $10?
just think you should rethink your scam strategies like a capture card and some editing of the video and people who just look at the video and not your posts might believe. also people know their s*** here so try posting on TTG I have seen a few scammers there

mattakadanruiz2

mattakadanruiz2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
but i am not scamming and i never once said my jtag i online thats what unbound said not me and yea i have friends that have the patch and now i am not releasing to any1 on s7 since every1 on here is either a leech or just a fuc kn as s hole

xTacoxModzx

xTacoxModzx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ploxx Give ME the patch all pay 100$$$

Add Me One Skype: InsertTrollFacehere.png

DrSpeedy

DrSpeedy

All these flavors, and you choose to be salty.
Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Wow. You guys are some serious a**h***s even if he is trolling(98% sure he is).

Unbound 7s

Unbound 7s

0x50676f573
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Wow. You guys are some serious a**h***s even if he is trolling(98% sure he is).

Look ill just be nice to you since i feel sorry for you ok?

If you're right about what you say then I congratulate you & a pat on the back.

If you're wrong then you should stop pushing these lies on us trying to get fame on something is not even real.

And for the previous flaming and all the things I said, I hope we are able to put that aside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register