What's new

TU7 Infections Online - Wall Hack, UAV Always On, ProMod, Chrome + More!

Architecture

Download Limit

Reaction score
Sin$
good work teh1337 Tu7 = bypassed :eek:

Fuzz

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Patch you kidding? its just a ****ing infection you'd wanna keep your xbox on for a year with that much money involved
"Disc Unreadable, please clean the disc with a soft cloth" FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! :mad:

But nice work man, aren't you worrying about 1 person buying it then leaking it?

TRMx JTAG

TRMx JTAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The thing is if you can get banned for XP Lobbies, You will get banned for this also and ya he wont say it because he knows its true but he wants the money. So good luck losing your 200$.

Unbound 7s

Unbound 7s

0x50676f573
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Greedy "****", Yes. Thinks he is the best, well he is the best... :/

Lol teh1337 the best?

you have got to be a idiot to believe that seriously... If i was given the online method from higher superiors then would that always make me such a beast?

yea didn't think so..

Mynameisniko

Mynameisniko

Reaction score
Sin$
Yo man is there any chance you would sell these for less? your price is a little high but i mean i guess its worth it message me!~Niko

Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm guessing this has to do with the project acid thing, maybe people will bring it to mw2 also.. It will be open source

Marvelous

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Grammar Nazi Stickied Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
im sure teh1337 hates about half the people on this site so why would he try to help us... i sure wouldnt

iilovetomodWaW

iilovetomodWaW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I'm wrong teh1337 sorry but apparently he scammed a **** ton of people but that's just what I heard.
he actually "scammed" me in mw2. i gave him $20 for a 15 minute xp lobby and i asked him before i payed if i could only have me and him in the lobby so i could inv my friends and if i could get the infections and he said sure. So he got online and invited me and started it. Then he invited devinheisterlobbyz and a **** ton of people and never told me my rental started. about 10 minutes later he told me i had 5 min left and im like BRO WTF get these kids out, but all he did was mute me. I could not inv anyone because the lobby was full. then he kicked me and never gave me infections. -_-

Top Bottom
Login
Register