tu4 godmode glitch??????

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by evofire, Jul 20, 2009 with 20 replies and 1,082 views.

1. evofire

evofire Enthusiast

Ratings:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-DHJr4AyRw"]YouTube - Gears of War 2 Title Update 4 Unkillable Glitch (LoL)[/ame]

dont know if anyone knows if this is real or not

2. IronFalcon92

IronFalcon92 Baedolfin Retired

Ratings:
    It's real, but no one quite knows how to do it. It is more of a designer flaw than anything as it happens on different maps. I'm guessing that it's either random or there's a unique set of movements needed to achieve this.

3. OP
    evofire

evofire Enthusiast

Ratings:
    well there is some on that complained on youtube about it and they said the person who did it in the other vid was doing it every round and braging :?

4. Nubble

Nubble Getting There

Ratings:
    I don't know how to do it.

5. ShadowZ

ShadowZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lets try to get someone on this...

Saw some tu4 glitches and there was a game that was 9 v 1. Can we have a working patch yet?

6. OP
    evofire

evofire Enthusiast

Ratings:
    id rather they just updated for the maps and the chapter the achievement glitches arnt that big of a player issue its a personal thing i say if you wanted to have seriously 2.0 and rank 100 and whatever with out playing it would be ur choice my main account i never glitched cuz i respect the games but yet love to glitch also
    but this glitch just is annoying i just had a game where 3 out of 5 persons did it i tried asking how and they just told me im a n00b :thumbup: i wish i was a noob but the main thing is if people know how to do it im sure 70% of the population that plays gow2 will know by the 28th things like this always leak to the wrong peoplebut hell id do it to piss off a few turds

7. Nubble

Nubble Getting There

Ratings:
    No, EPIC can't handle that.

8. Niko Jims

Niko Jims Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You mean in Wingman? I love that glitch! XD I remember when I first used it. So much fun.

9. IronFalcon92

IronFalcon92 Baedolfin Retired

Ratings:
    ^^^^^:huh:??????????

Stay on the topic of unkillable glitch please.

10. TheIncredibleZ

TheIncredibleZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It happens when you revive a teammate before they even go down. On your screen it will show them down and them spazing out then the downed symbol will go away then all they can do is walk around and not be killed. This happened in a Warzone game to my friend once... It was hilarious it was 4 v 1 and they couldn't kill him they tried everything. They sent him messages telling him to play the game right even know it has to do with the connection and lag.

11. OP
    evofire

evofire Enthusiast

Ratings:
    this could be one way but how would you explain how people do it on there own? there has been persons complaining about that there is a chance that it could be done another way than what you have said and i found out how to do this the way u described with a lag switch it is also easyer with the lag switch maybe a tut is being created?

i am going to help with this if anyone wants to help make a video and tut with me please pm me of msg my xbl account

i am looking for 3 persons with a lag switch to possably do this with and a capture card (mine fried)

12. ShadowZ

ShadowZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have my connections bridged again and also own a cap card. I may be able to help you if I can borrow my mom's laptop.

13. JOKER BX

JOKER BX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i think all this is just lag

14. OP
    evofire

evofire Enthusiast

Ratings:
    proof that it can be done is right here
    the locust has no gun and cole is also glitched
    [​IMG]

cole geting attacked by ramm the bot lmao they follow who ever is glitched all over the map

[​IMG]

IT CAN BE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

15. iTz Aaron

iTz Aaron Enthusiast

Ratings:
    How post a tut plz

16. OP
    evofire

evofire Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i was looking for people to help me make a vid i suck at making tuts

17. TheIncredibleZ

TheIncredibleZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You figured out how to do this 100%?

18. Fiction

Fiction Newbie

Ratings:
    I hope this actually isnt a glitch... its gonna be so ****ing annoying just like the invisible glitch back in the days.. hate it but I do it :tongue: Lmao

19. OP
    evofire

evofire Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yes i have all you need is a lag switch if ur the host. if u arnt the host u need a friend also with a lag switch it needs to be timed so that the person that is about to be downed hits the l.s. the as soon as you go to pick him up hit ur lag switch and switch them back on right after you pick the downed friend up if ur the host make sure u make enough lag for the rest of your online party.
    all it is, is just a crap load of lag once the lag clears u are still in the glitch i have done it 12 times on public and who knows how many times in a private game

yes this is my shi**y tut

20. OP
    evofire

evofire Enthusiast

Ratings:
    well there is 2 difrent versions of this now i see but the way i found sucks cuz i used lag switches