• Thread starter Icebreaker315
  • Start date
  • Views 429
I

Icebreaker315

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This doesn't get you as much kills as griefball boosting but it still is fun, gets you a ton of wins, credits, and makes your record look awsome. It operates the same, four people total, each with a second controller. Sign in a guest, fill up the lobby and get going. Since the match goes up to 50, we will divide our kills as even as possible. Everyone will get 12 kills then we will decide from there who gets the last two, probably by alternating in terms of groups of two. So worst case scenario, everyone will get a +11 k/d because everyone's guests need to get one kill. Not bad huh? Requirements:

1. Second controller

2. Don't be a bad kid

3. Cooperate, don't be a jerk and start taking everyone's kills

4. Tell everyone where your guest is, don't be silent and have the time go out

Other then that message me if you are interested, my gt is Avarice. Just say you are from Se7ensins and want to TU Beta boost with me. I will be boosting as long as I can boost and this applies for more than one day. We will boost over time until EVERYONE is inheritor. But be patient as I am human and don't play 24/7.

Hi I Boost

Hi I Boost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ha, boost until everyone's an inheritor. Ok, that will take about 5 months.

I

Icebreaker315

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll add those that requested shortly, sorry I didn't get to you sooner. And if it takes 5 months it'll take 5 months. I never said it would be fast. But it looks more legit than griefball boosting.

Top Bottom
Login
Register