TS or Dubs.

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by AlEc GeTs LuCkY, Dec 8, 2008 with 14 replies and 416 views.

1. AlEc GeTs LuCkY

AlEc GeTs LuCkY Newbie

Ratings:
    I made a new 1 month anyone want to play dubs or TS on my 1 month PrOdIgYz AR:smile:

2. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    Sure ill play with you. Maybe this saturday or friday. Add LetMeWln (the i in win is a L.) And it's a booster. If you don't want to play with me on a booster. Add... my br is mlg.

I prefer Dubz.

3. OP
    AlEc GeTs LuCkY

AlEc GeTs LuCkY Newbie

Ratings:
  4. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    Probably. I wont be able to get on till around 8, I have to study for big exams coming up. What rank you want to get up to?

5. OP
    AlEc GeTs LuCkY

AlEc GeTs LuCkY Newbie

Ratings:
    It doesnt matter I just wanna lvl im a 45 on my main

Idk Im not really sure but as high as possible

6. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    Ok good. I know what you mean Lvling up is fun. I bought like seven 1 months so I could lvl them all up. I got one to a 48 one to a 47 and one to a 46. I'm planning on getting them all to 50's but I need to get back in my game i'm not playing my best. =(

46-48 Will be easy to moderate it just matters how good we work as a team. Me and my friend got to a 46 in 16 games with 2 losses but we work very good as a team. I played horrible today so i'm gonna practice a lot before friday.

7. OP
    AlEc GeTs LuCkY

AlEc GeTs LuCkY Newbie

Ratings:
  8. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    I can play the weekend after this, or Wenesday and Thursday. I'll be at my brothers an old girlfriend this weekend, add AGC Hyrax. I stay at the level 31 because of 2000+ XP for 14 games straight winning.

9. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    Maybe on saturday we can all play slayer? That would be fun.

10. Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    I'm a 29 in slayer and it takes me 14 games to rank up, so you all will rank up normally, but I'll keep drawing in low levels, add AGC HyRaX.

11. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    ok cool. I'm a 37. I know what you mean by not ranking up. My friend is a colonel grade 3 and we won 6 gams in dubz today and he didn't rank up.

12. OP
    AlEc GeTs LuCkY

AlEc GeTs LuCkY Newbie

Ratings:
    im 32 in slayer add me Hi Im PrOdIgY if my list is full message me il take someone off.

13. Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    I'd guess 12-15 games tops, my I knew a brig general at one time, over 7000 XP, it took him 3 games in some playlists, and almost 20 in other to rank up.

Alright, no use posting 'Add me (Insert Gamertag) I'll add you now.

14. Bucknasty B Rad

Bucknasty B Rad Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i wish i could be lol but im out of gold =[

15. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    Dude you post the same thing in almost every post. Go to BB or Gamestop and spend $7 on a one month. :cursing: