What's new

Solved Trying to update console to latest dashboard

P

Peason5192000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when i put my flashdmp into Xebuild it’s fine but when i put my cpukey in it said couldn’t extract KV/corrupt kv and won’t let me use that cpu key. But i have a couple of extra cpu keys and it pops up with a cpu key in the file but i’m a little worried it may brick my rgh. if anybody knows what to do some help would be nice

P

Professional

Staff
Staff
Reaction score
Check your cpukey in xell
Use that

P

Peason5192000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when i put my cpu key in it says “ERROR:unable to decrypt your kv! check your CPUKey!” what does that mean

And i have other cpu keys and could generate the hacked image but i’m worries it may brick my rgh when i go to flash it

T

TLRxModzZ

Noob programmer/RGH support/Host
Reaction score
when i put my cpu key in it says “ERROR:unable to decrypt your kv! check your CPUKey!” what does that mean

And i have other cpu keys and could generate the hacked image but i’m worries it may brick my rgh when i go to flash it
From what I remember when you change your kv you get a new cpu key anyway? ( could be wrong) but if th other keys are working im sure it would be fine to flash it

P

Peason5192000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what I remember when you change your kv you get a new cpu key anyway? ( could be wrong) but if th other keys are working im sure it would be fine to flash it

Negative when i tried to generate the hacked image it gave me an error and wouldn’t process

J

Just1n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you are creating the xebuild image, be sure to use your console CPU key from Xell. This is very important as it tries to decrypt/encrypt the bootloaders when loading/building your hacked nand (this of course depends on the CB version of the NAND)

As for the “unable to decrypt your kv” error, are you sure you are loading the correct nand/cpu key pair?

Top Bottom